016

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••𝗢𝗺𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗔𝘁𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮, 𝗚𝗲𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗶𝗮January 2020 : 2:08 𝗽𝗺

𝗢𝗺𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁
𝗔𝘁𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮, 𝗚𝗲𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗶𝗮
January 2020 : 2:08 𝗽𝗺
.
𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗸 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿

"Bae, I'm gone go to the store."Benjamin said while handing Lakiaa their two day old daughter, Kai' Lanii.

In fact, he was going to Joe's house and then to the store. But he wasn't going to tell her that.

"Alright, what time you gone be back?" She asked as she pecked his lips getting ready to leave.

Currently they had a good relationship going on, since their daughter got here, everything was going great.

"Before y'all go sleep, I ain't gone be gone too long."

"Alright, love you." By now Kai'Lani started to get fussy, causing Lakiaa to plop her nipple in her mouth.

"Bet, love you too." He kissed his daughter forehead then Lakiaa's lips.

He walked outside of her bed room to the front door. As soon as he reached to the door, Quando blew his horn.

"Wassup nigga." Benjamin dapped him up as Quando greeted him back.

"How Kai Kai doing?" He drove off headed to Joe house. Kai Kai was a nickname his homies gave his daughter.

"She fussy as hell mane but I love that lil girl for real." He smiled hard just thinking about his daughter.

"I know nigga, can't wait till I have a mini me."

"Dad life going great right na' mane."

"I feel you, how Lakiaa?" Quando proceeded to ask, they was about three minutes away from Joe.

"She doing aight, starting to love that girl for real."

"Nigga you over Essence?" Quando asked now curious of what his friend was going to say.

"Not gone hold you, nah. But as days go by not talking to her, Lakiaa been relaxing my mind. Real shit."

"As you should cuhs." Quando shook his hand agreeing with his actions. Quando was just trying to get confirmation that Ben feelings was fading off Essence.

They drove closer to Joe's house parking on the side of car.

"Open the door nigga." Benjamin yelled knocking loudly on the front door.