009

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••𝗢𝗺𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗔𝘁𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮, 𝗚𝗲𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗶𝗮2019 : 2:58 𝗽𝗺

𝗢𝗺𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁
𝗔𝘁𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮, 𝗚𝗲𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗶𝗮
2019 : 2:58 𝗽𝗺
.
𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿
-

"What you doing here. I thought you said you wasn't fucking with me no more after the situation?"

"Kia why the fuck would you do that stupid ass shit?"

"I ain't do nothing, obviously the bitch started with me. You checking the wrong one Benjamin." She huffed spreading out on the couch.

Her back was killing her, she was about five months and she was starting to show way more.

"From you seen her sitting on me you should've left. Your messy ass just wanted to do some fucked up shìt."

"Okay and the fuck? I'll be truthful, yes  I seen her and meant to do it. I don't give a fuck how she feels, I don't even like the bitch and you know that."

"You just be doing shit out of spite, knowing I'm in a relationship." He scuffed staring at her, meanwhile she just sat there quietly ready to slap him.

"What the fuck you don't like huh? She ain't never spoke to you before. I'm gone punch the fuck out of you if you don't speak up." He yelled loudly as his voice echoed throughout the walls.

Nothing could explain how angry he was at Lakiaa right now. He believed if she didn't act the way she did, none of this would've escalated to what it was right now.

"Talk to me, what the fuck you have to say now mane? Cause I'm close into doing something I shouldn't." He continued to talk as she just sat silently crying dwelling on what was happening.

She knew what he was saying just was empty threats, but she couldn't by pass the way he was speaking to her.

"Suck them tears up because you don't really give a fuck for real. "

"You knew I was in a relationship but you still went and used the money I gave you to buy hair and clothes instead of getting a fucking abortion. I love my kid but they got a fucked up and crazy ass mother."

"Benjamin get the fuck out cause you not about to keep disrespecting me in my own home." She folded her arms, now all of the regret she felt before was gone. She was happy Essence finally got to meet her.

"I'm not going anywhere." He took a seat besides her watching the television.

"You knew what you was getting yourself into, especially how you fucked me constantly knowing you're in a relationship." she went on ranting about it wanting him to take accountability for his actions.