003

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

𝗢𝗺𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁
𝗔𝘁𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮, 𝗚𝗲𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗶𝗮
2019 : 1:27 pm

.

"Benjamin where the fuck you been?"

"Nobody into that shit." He laid on the bed, getting comfortable.

"Not into what? You missed my appointment." Lakeya continued to go off.

"I'm here now ain't I?"

"After the appointment yes."

"Look at me when i'm talking to you." She got fed up with him not paying attention to her.

"Ain't I said I'm wasn't about argue with you."

"Nigga I don't care! You stay doing this shit and who car you got cause I know that ain't yo broke ass own."

"You still fucked my broke ass ain't you?" She got quiet sitting besides him.

"Fuck I thought."

"Whatever." she rolled her eyes as he rubbed her stomach before kissing it.

"Move nigga." She pushed him away and rubbed her three month stomach.

"He gone come out looking just like me all that animosity you got towards me." He chuckled.

"She- but I hope the fuck not."  She laughed a little feeling the baby kick.

"Benjamin!" She semi yelled feeling her eyes get teary.

"What?" He slowly looked at her.

"Mmcht yo bitch ass missed it but she was kicking." She cooed.

"I told you bout them words and disrespecting me Lakiaa."

They had a staring contest before she busted out laughing. She pecked his lips pulling him on her cuddling.

"You bipolar as hell."

"Nope, you just irritate me because you got your lil girlfriend manipulating you."

"Mane, we ain't gone speak on that." He tried to dismiss the topic but Lakiaa wasn't having it.

"I'm in my second trimester you need to tell her cause you know nobody likes the bitch. She act like she better than people for real just because she is from down south." She rolled her eyes as she continued to rub her stomach.

Lakiaa and Ben was kicking it for a while now, for about a year. Essence had no idea about Lakiaa she only know her as Jai's best friend.

"Watch your fucking mouth for real, don't disrespect my girl." He stood up bout to leave but she grabbed him towards her.