005

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••𝐄𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐬/ 𝐄𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐞𝗔𝘁𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮, 𝗚𝗲𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗶𝗮2019 : 12:03 𝗽𝗺

𝐄𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐬/ 𝐄𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐞
𝗔𝘁𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮, 𝗚𝗲𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗶𝗮
2019 : 12:03 𝗽𝗺
.
𝟯 𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗸𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿
-

No tv, no phone, no nothing. I've been bored as hell in this house throughout the day. Only Ben and Liyah would call as see if I'm okay, but that was before she took away my phone a week ago.

"Essence." My mother called from outside my door, making me groan.

"Yes mama."

I quickly got my textbook and a pencil as if I was studying.

"Unlock the door please."

"Yes?"

"I'm going to the store, I don't want anyone telling me that someone was in my house."

"Who am I going to invite with no phone?"I looked at her stupid.

"Your fast ass could make ways though. Anyways I'll be back." She chuckled softly, making me laugh because it's true.

"Whatever,I'll see you when you come back." She patted my shoulder as I stuck my middle finger at the back of her head while she was walked out.

"I saw that." I laughed speed walking in my room before locking and closing it.

Hearing her car drive off I sighed in relief, finally got the house to myself. Her whining voice has been upsetting me for the past three weeks.

I heard a glass break from downstairs causing my head  to snap into the direction of the door.

God as i come to you-

"Shawty open the door cuh."

"Benjamin?"

"Wassup baby." He smiled walking towards me.

"How did you even get in here?" I ran up to him, hugging him. I missed him so much nobody understood, I haven't seen him in three weeks besides on facetime.

"I got my ways." He caressed my butt causing me to chuckle a bit.

"You picked the lock ain't you?" He shrugged sitting on the bed. My mom changed the locks about two weeks ago but she haven't gave me the keys as yet.