006

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••𝐄𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐬/ 𝐄𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐞𝗔𝘁𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮, 𝗚𝗲𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗶𝗮2019 : 6:49 𝗽𝗺

𝐄𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐬/ 𝐄𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐞
𝗔𝘁𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮, 𝗚𝗲𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗶𝗮
2019 : 6:49 𝗽𝗺
.
𝗔 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗵 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿
-

"you don't know bout pain, what you know bout stress

-taking care of all yo niggas what you know bout that?"

"been through a lot of things, that's how i know i'm blessed
went through a lot of change, fucked up a lot of checks
you don't know bout pain, what you know bout stress
taking care of all yo niggas what you know bout that?
been through a lot of things, that's how i know i'm blessed"

"Went through a lot of change, fucked up a lot of checks" Ben rapped in the booth bopping his head.

I finally encouraged him to start a clothing line after a month. I invested in him just because I knew he started to get known around the States with the help of Quando especially here in Atlanta. He recently started making music as well which brought in more sales.

"That's good?" He asked me while taking the head phones back off.

"Yeah baby that's good." I smiled nodded my head.

He smiled before softly grabbing my chin pecking my lips a couple times.

"Okay Ben." I chuckled pulling away.

"It's been almost three years, and you still shy around me in public?"

"You be making me nervous, especially you got Alex watching us." I whined while he just smiled widely. His phone started to ring while I just looked around as he talked into it.

"My niggas suppose to be pulling up soon."He replied as soon as he hung it up.

I mentally rolled my eyes but I didn't show how frustrated I was. I thought it would've only been him and I at the studio today, but I guess there was a change of plans.

"If you don't want them come- I'm fine." I faked a smile cutting him off.

I took out my phone, clicked on instagram and went live. My mom gave me my phone back about two weeks ago, because of good behavior.

"Hey y'all." I waved at the camera; about five hundred people was there.

"You live?" I slowly nodded looking back towards the phone.

"This don't look like Lakiaa." I mumbled one of the comment asked where she is.

"My name is Essence, why are y'all in my live if you don't know who I am?" I scrunch my face up in confusion. Ben stopped talking to the producer and turned to look at me.

"They tripping." He yanked my phone from my hands ending it.

"That making you look very suspicious, who's Lakiaa?"

"I'll be back." The producer exited the room.

"Mane, that's Jai best friend. But I don't know her like that." He lied straight through his teeth; I could tell he was.

"Benjamin, don't play with me." He shrugged, making me feel as if I was talking to a wall.

"Whatever." i folded my arms.

"She ain't nobody, ion even speak to the bitch." he positioned himself to peck my lips but I didn't kiss back.

"I thought you didn't know her, now it's you don't speak to her?" I moved my face away walking towards the coach trying to get far as possible.

"Benjamin Franklin" Joe yelled followed by Quando, Jai and Boomer entering the room.

"I'll be back." I rushed out while Jai side eyed me.

On my way to the bathroom I got my hand pulled causing me to turn around.

"Excuse me." I tried walking away from Quando but he just stood in my way.

"The fuck you walking so fast for?"

"That ain't your business."

"When you got a slick ass mouth?" He let go of my hand before pulling me into a bear hug.

"This ain't that." I tried to unwrap them.

"Stop playing with me." He grabbed my face as he tried to exchange some kisses. But I turned my head to the side so it landed on my neck.

I quickly pulled away pushing him far away from me. This isn't the first time he have attempted to make me cheat on Ben.

"Why are you always doing this in public?"

"Cause you fucking playing." He sternly spoke as I cut my eyes.

"You know I'm with Ben but you keep provoking me."

"Nah, I'm not provoking you. You know I don't want you with that nigga but you stay with him just because. Yo stupid ass don't know he don't really fuck with you just-"

Before he could say anything else I began walking away outside of the building.

We had nothing going on between us, we just talk sometimes. But he take it way too far trying to be intimate with me.

I know I should tell Ben but I'm just scared of what he will do.

-
It was just a filler next chapter will be longer

Should she tell Ben?👀