008

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••𝗢𝗺𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗔𝘁𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮, 𝗚𝗲𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗶𝗮2019 : 1:08 𝗽𝗺

𝗢𝗺𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁
𝗔𝘁𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮, 𝗚𝗲𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗶𝗮
2019 : 1:08 𝗽𝗺
.
𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿
-

"Ma, I'm about to use your car."

"I've been meaning to talk to to you, how is Essence doing?" Tracey said confused because she haven't heard or seen her in the past three days after the incident.

"That bitch been ignoring a nigga ever since then. I'm not gone play them childish ass games with her." Benjamin spat out not caring how he addressed her in front of his mother.

"I know you're angry but watch how you talk about her, she's not a random bitch that's your girlfriend." Tracey wasn't going to take no disrespect from Benjamin towards Essence.

"My bad ma."

"Did you tell her about Lakiaa being pregnant as yet?" Ben ran his hand over his face not wanting to start the topic.

"No." He calmly said grabbing her keys ready to leave.

"Well when are you going to say something before she finds out and it'll be worse?" She was mad that her son cheated on Essence with his sisters friend. But she didn't put it past him, simply because this wasn't the first time he'd cheated.

She completely knew about the situation but dwelled on the fact that it was not her place to tell Essence.

"When she got pregnant we was on a break, so Essie ain't suppose to feel no type of way."

"Key word "break", not "broken up". You put yourself in deep hole and I don't think you can come back from that. And if Essence forgive you, I'll whop her ass my damn self." Tracey was fed up with the lies and victim blaming her son has been doing lately.

She wanted him to apologize to Essence and work something out before she found out on her own.

The only reason Tracey knows about Lakiaa is because they got caught having sex at her house couple months ago.

He knew his mother was speaking the truth but he was too stuck in his ways to acknowledge what he did was wrong. He was stuck on the fact that they was on a break and it shouldn't mean much to her.

"Shit." He mumbled seeing that he might've fucked up.

"Yeah, you realized you fucked up huh?"

"She sometimes pitch in and pay the rent. She invested in you to make sure that you have money to go to the studio. As well as your clothing line too but you fucked up which she stopped paying for. Let's not forget chains you have that you flex like you paid for it! Basically everything you own is from her money of what she invested into to you.

-The girl made sure you was happy even if it made her feel less. But this is how you're going to repay her? By getting someone pregnant that you told her not to worry about? Benjamin Field you better get your shit together because I am tired of explaining myself to you."

There was complete silence as he tried to take in everything his mother was telling him.

"I'm done honestly, it's up to her for her to forgive you or not once you tell her. Obviously what I'm saying is going over your head."

With that he left out and drove to Lakiaa's apartment. He wanted to address the fact that he believed that she caused this entire situation.

-
Excuse mistakes😵‍💫
This was short asl, its just to get y'all warmed up for the drama.😭

But how y'all feel about the situation?