017

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••𝐄𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐬/ 𝐄𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐞𝗔𝘁𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮, 𝗚𝗲𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗶𝗮February 2020 : 3:56 pm

𝐄𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐬/ 𝐄𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐞
𝗔𝘁𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮, 𝗚𝗲𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗶𝗮
February 2020 : 3:56 pm
.
1 𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗸 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿
-

"Im going home, not feeling to good." I softly mumbled. School had just let out, I felt overwhelmed and nauseous.

"Okay see you babe." Liyah replied hugging me as I got into my car.

It took me about twenty minutes to get to my house. As I pulled up into the driveway I saw Tyquinn's car.

I got my book bag before getting out the car. Walking up the his door he immediately got out.

"What happen?" I tried reading his facial expressions, he looked mad.

"Let's go in the house, on some real shit before I have to bat you in yo shit."

"Boy what?" I joked while doing exactly what he said.

"Ima give you some time to confess."

"Confess what?"

"Don't be acting lost and shit in my face."

"Bye cause you just saying anything right now." I tried pushing him out.

"Yo ass really think I'm playing." He immediately wrapped his hand around my neck as we got into the room.

"Stop." I choked as soon as I knew he was being  serious. I gripped his hand trying to unravel it from around my neck but it didn't budge.

"So this what we doing huh?"

"Doing what?"

"Them fucking picture you posted."

"I knew you was a hoe ass bitch when you fucked me after fucking with my home boy." He punched me in my mouth as I cried.

I wiped my tears away as I screamed and pushed him away.

"You're literally no better, you was messing with your home boy ex girlfriend."  I pushed him off me and he fell on the floor.

He picked me up my entire body and threw me into the wall. I hunched over as my vision became dark.

"Get out." I stood up fast not wanting to be in the same presence as him.

"I'm not going no fucking where. Yo bitch ass probably fucked me, Ten and fucked Bando ass the same day. High as Ph." He mumbled the end as he sat on the bed getting comfortable.

I never fucked Bryson a day in my life. Plus me and Ten haven't did anything in about three months. He was being delusional right now.

"You got a whole girlfriend but trying to mess with me. Nigga I want you out." I used my might to push him out but he pushed me off.

"I'm calling the police." I tried to get my phone but he threw it into the wall.

By now, everything was blurring as we began fighting. I was getting my ass beat but I didn't care. He was going to feel my pain.

"You remember the time we was fucking and I recorded? I'm gone send that to Ten since yo ass want to fight a nîgga." He went on his phone walking far away.

I took this opportunity to grab my broken phone and run into the bathroom. As soon as I did that he started knocking loudly onto the door.

"Since you wanna send that video to him, I'm going to call him and tell him what happened." I said as soon as he broke the door and came inside.

Before Benjamin could answer the phone, Quando threw the phone out my hand.

"On some real shit. I don't know why I'm tripping, you not even my girl."

"Exactly, stupid ass nigga."

Without saying anything else he left.  I heard stuff being broken downstairs before complete silence.

I looked at how messy my room is. As soon as I looked below I saw blood following me from in the bathroom to where I was currently standing.

My pants was fully covered in red.

"Essence what the fuck is going on?" I heard not realizing my mother was here.

"And who was that coming out of my drive way-" She paused as I stood there frozen in my own puddle of blood.

"Momma." I silent cried as she slowly walked up to me.

"What the hell happened." She stared at my face then down at my body.

"Essence say something!".

I was so much in shock that I fell to the ground and blacked out. I had no idea what happened after.

-

"Hi Ms. Woods, my name is Dr. Gaulden." I heard as my eyes fluttered opened.

I blinked a few times before looking around the room. I saw Bryson, Liyah and my mom.

Everyone had sympathetic faces especially my mom. I wasnt fully prepared for any bad news.

"You were 3 and a half months pregnant. Thus, we urgently had to take you into the operational theatre for surgery. Unfortunately your little boy did not make it." My heart broke into pieces, I was speechless.

"Due to your stress levels and the state of physical trauma your body was in when you first arrived here must've been a additional cause to it.

-We prescribed you some medications that will help you during this time. Again, I'm sorry for your lost Ms. Woods." With that the doctor left out the room as we all just sat there silent.

-

Thoughts?

Who y'all think the father is? I mean it's obvious 😭
-
𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 ♡
-
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄