004

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

𝗢𝗺𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁
𝗔𝘁𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮, 𝗚𝗲𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗶𝗮
2019 : 3:12 𝗽𝗺

.
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲

-

Essence and Ben haven't talked since yesterday. Only when Ben would call her, she'd get fed up and answer but hang up a minute later. Ben believed that she was being  petty in the situation, simply because he felt like it was a genuine mistake.

"Essence."

"Mmm?"

"Wake up mane."

"Ben get out and leave my keys on my dresser." She turned over on her side, attempting to fall back to sleep.

"Wake up, I'm not gone tell you again."

"What the hell you want?" Now she was completely awake and irritated at the moment.

"Always waking me up from my damn sleep, first it was the phone calls now it's showing up at my house ." She sat up slowly as he stood by her bedroom door.

"We gotta talk."

"About what?"

"You called me yesterday on some bullshit. What nigga took you home?"

"I know you didn't come all the way here to ask me some stupid question." She rinsed her mouth out walking back to her bedroom .

"I asked you a question, you about to piss me."

"Liyah dropped me off." She felt defeated, she just wanted him to get out her space right now.

He didn't believe her at all.

"What, you want to see the message of me telling her to come pick me up?" she rolled her eyes unlocking her phone.

"Where were YOU? Huh? Answer that." She asked him while he scratched the back of his neck.

"It doesn't matter."

"If it doesn't matter, then answer the question Benjamin."

"I was with Quando and BabyJoe."

She stared at him for a minute trying to see if he was lying.

"Be fucking for real. Something is telling me you're lying but it's whatever."

"What I gone lie fo?" He walked up to her slowly.

"I said it's whatever." she pushed him back so he won't be any inch closer to her.

"How did you even get inside here?"

"I picked the lock, and yo Og not home."She nodded her head as he flopped on her bed.

"Get dressed, we're going up north." He kissed her for about a minute before pulling away.

"I'm not coming, are you stupid?"

"Ima be there, they are not going to try nothing."

"I'm not coming, we literally just came to an agreement. What makes you think I'll go with you."

"I'm not about to argue with no female. Just get dressed." He sighed rubbing his forehead as she slowly got up getting dressed.

-