20

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Lakiaa Haynes / Kiaa 𝗔𝘁𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮, 𝗚𝗲𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗶𝗮-

Lakiaa Haynes / Kiaa
𝗔𝘁𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮, 𝗚𝗲𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗶𝗮
-

"Why youn answer yo phone babe? Where were you?" I said as Ten walked in the house mugged out.

He ignored me and walked straight up the stairs. Saying nothing else I finished cooking getting ready to bring our food upstairs.

"Kai'Lanii sleep?" Ten asked taking the plate from my hand.

"Yeah, but you still haven't answered me Benjamin. Where were you?" I asked while taking the first bite of my food.

" Mmct, i was at the studio with Quando nem."

"Mmm alright babe"

We continued eating in silence as the tv made back ground noise.

"So how was y'all day?"

"Kai had me up all day, I  couldn't catch a break." He laughed it off as I sighed in defeat.

"I love that lil girl mane." I did a small smile before going downstairs to put our plates in the dishwasher.

"So what did you actually do today, I know you didn't just go to the studio." I came back and sat besides him waiting for an answer.

"Why you think I'm lying?"

"I know you more than I know myself." I looked at him seriously.

"Now why you said that weird ass shit."

"Because I do." I joked playfully but seriously wanted a answer.

"I went to the studio, then to my moms place and last I went to Essence's place to see sum." He mumbled the last bit but I heard him clearly.

"You went to Essence's place?" I scrunched up my face obviously confused.

"I thought she was out the picture, which were your words? Please don't play with me right now." I stood up standing between his legs.

"It ain't like that for real." He wrapped his hands around my waist resting his head on my stomach.

"So what was it?" I softly pushed his head off.

"We just talked cause she was inna hospital and lost our baby."

"Our baby?" I don't know about any baby, this was all new to me.

"I didn't know she was pregnant at all mane, Aaliyah just called me talking about she in the hospital." He said referring to his cousin.

"So she didn't know?"

"Nah she told me she didn't."

I didn't want to say anything offensive so I stood in silence waiting on him to say more.

" So you still mad at me ma?" He caressed my stomach slowing moving down to my private area.

"Nuh uh, but I ain't mad at all Ben" I said trying to remove his hand but he got a grip on my pants and then pulled me on to his lap with my face facing his.

" You sure baby girl?" He said before slamming his lips onto mines not even giving me a chance respond.

"Lay down." He instructed me.

"No you lay down."

"Oh it's like that huh?"

"Mmhm." I smirked and pushed him down on the bed.

I took off my clothes and he pulled me on top of him and i slowly eased myself on his dick.

I stopped halfway realizing I couldn't take anymore.

"Nuh uh don't stop now, come on" He said gently smacking my ass cheek and then he pushed me down all the way.

I whimpered and started bouncing up and down at a steady pace.

"Go faster." He instructed smacking my ass harder this time knowing it's going to leave a mark. I did exactly what he said and started speeding up.

"Fuck." He groaned throwing his head back.
I placed my hands on his chest and he started playing with my nipples.

"S-shit." I moaned as my body began trembling.

"Keep going." He said once I tried to stop. My eyes started to roll to the back of my head as I laid down on his chest but kept bouncing on him.

I started to slow down because of Kai'Lani's cries that was now clearly getting louder after every stroke.

"Benjamin"

He continued slamming into me after i stopped.

"Nuh uhhh, Stoppppp" I pressed down on his chest as i lift my body off of him.

" Ight ight, go put her to sleep so we could finish please." He said irritated cause me to chuckle.

I quickly put on my robe before going to the connected bathroom. I washed my hands and went to her room. I took the warm bottle putting it between her lips.

"Kai I just fed you an hour ago." I mumbled as she vigorously sucked from the bottle. Kai'Lani was a chubby baby, I loved it so much.

-
This was a short chapter chall. Anyways, Should we stop at 30 or 35?
-
𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 ♡
-
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄