001

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

𝗢𝗺𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁
𝗔𝘁𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮, 𝗚𝗲𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗶𝗮
2019 : 11:12 𝗽𝗺

.

"Ma!" Essence spat trying to get her mothers attention.

"What Essie?" Her mother spoke with a irritated voice.

"I'm about to leave in a minute."

"To go where?" She looked at her confused already knowing the response.

"By Benjamin."

"No Essie! it's almost midnight and I told you to stop fooling with him!"

"Mom, I promise you he isn't as bad as you think." Essence uttered rolling her eyes completely over the situation.

"Essence, I'm not having this conversation with you right now, I said no and that's final!" Stacia sternly said getting comfortable in her bed.

Stacia knew Essence was as stubborn as her dad, so whatever she put her mind to is what was going to be done.

She hated when her mother talked about him badly due to to fact and she hadn't properly met him as yet. Essence mom was simply going off of what she had heard about him.

Stacia was just trying her best to protect her from him for some reason Essence found odd. She never understood or tried to hear her mother out, she was too deep into him.

"I'm going either way." Essence shrugged going to her room and getting a bag putting some clothes in it.

"You wanna go by him? To sleep on the damn floor when you have a bed right here?" Stacia yelled angrily while walking behind her.

"Yes actually it's comfortable enough."

"You know what. I don't care anymore since you wanna put your life in jeopardy for a low life thug. I've tried my best with you, now it's time for you to learn on your own!

-I'm not putting one more dollar on your account for it to be spent on that no life boy." With that Essence plopped her in her mouth pushing her out the room.

She snatched up her bag and keys, completely disregarded her mother's lecture, and headed to Benjamin's place.

-

"Ten!" Essence semi yelled Benjamin's nickname while knocking on the door impatiently.

"Benjamin!" She went to his window to see he was sleep.

She carefully climbed in because it was already open.

"Ten." She shook him making him jump out his sleep.

"When you got here?"

"Five minutes ago because you won't open the door nor answer your phone."

"I was sleep youn told me you was coming."

"I did." She showed him the text message.

"My phone broke could've called my momma or sum."

"Again?"

"What?"

"I just brought you that phone like two months ago." She mugged him.

"It fell in water and I'a buy it back."

"it's water resistant-."

"Ima just buy it myself."

"Ten."

"Essence."

"Benjamin."

"Jordan."

"Mmcht." She got up going to the bathroom. She did her hygiene before coming back to the room.

"Why youn wait on me?" Ten as he began kissing on her neck.

"Ten stop." She said pushing him away.

"Now I know you ain't mad because I didn't answered."

"No cause you always do this shit, like you knew I was coming here." She begin to rant while he carelessly brush her off.

"Na, cause you ain't came from all the way here to argue with me at one in the fucking morning." He said walking towards the bathroom.

"Mane fuck this" He aggressively said slamming the bathroom door shut

-

"Here." He gave her another blanket so she'll feel comfortable, which she still didn't. They slept on the floor since she always offered to buy him a bed but he insisted on her not to.

"You wanna watch a movie?" He asked trying to ease her anger, she just shook her head while side eyeing him.

"Ight bet, I'm bouta go sleep cause I'm not gone keep begging you to speak to me." He sucked his teeth.

"Babe don't do that, I'm just angry about earlier." She quickly said before he could've even got comfortable.

"Ight, but talk to me." He kissed her cheek while she smiled softly.

"My mom just being a bitch again, she hardly let me out. Then every time I tell her I'm going by you it's a fucking problem." He chuckled softly at her use of language, he thought she always sounded weird cussing.

"No it's not funny, she keeps dwelling on the past. I explained to her that you changed and you're not that type of person anymore. But she's not hearing that." Her mood quickly changed from being upset to now sad, which Ben hated.

"You know what's up with me, don't let her fill up head in. You know I'm not 'bout that life no more, she just trying to irritate you." He said while wiping her eyes. She  laid on his chest where her whole body was on him.

"I know." Essence sniffed while he pecked her lips a few times. A peck went into a passionate kiss as he slowly took off her clothes.

-
-
Y'all like it so far?
-

𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 ♡
-
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄