014

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••𝐄𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐬/ 𝐄𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐞𝗔𝘁𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮, 𝗚𝗲𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗶𝗮December 2019 : 4:56 pm

𝐄𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐬/ 𝐄𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐞
𝗔𝘁𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮, 𝗚𝗲𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗶𝗮
December 2019 : 4:56 pm
.
3 𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗸 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿
-

"Hi. Welcome to Metro Fun center." The worker greeted Bryson and I.

We've been talking all day since I gave him my number a few weeks ago. We've been talking as friends nothing more.

So currently we're just out having fun together trying to get to know each other.

"How many tickets?"

"I know you see it's only two of us up here at the counter, so how many tickets you think?" Bryson mugged the lady making me softly chuckle.

"So damn sassy." I poked his stomach as he just continued to mug her.

"We'll damn, sorry."

"That's fine ma'am, don't worry about him. What's the price of two?" I went on saying as he just stared at her.

"Twenty dollars and fourth cents."He took out his wallet and paid for us.

"You ain't even have to be rude to her." I said once we walked off, knowing Bryson for the past three weeks he had a problem.

Which resulted in him saying whatever on his mind, even if it's offensive. He never really spoke about but I've noticed.

"Well she need to start using her common sense."

"Whatever. Come on let's go get our skates." I pulled him over to the other counter.

"What sizes?" The man at the other station asked.

"Size nine and twelve."Grabbing the skates we walked over to the seating area where everyone else was and put them on.

"Can we race?" I asked trying to break the awkwardness.

"You know I cant skate." He responded as I stood up waiting on him to finish put on his.

"At your big age you can't skate?"

"Nigga, I'm only twenty four, so no I cant."

"Like I said at your big age." I chuckled getting hyped about it.

"So how we gone do this?"