Chapter 9

oopsie i forgot to post yesterday

🚨these few chapters are basically fillers because i had writers block and idk. there's some of my ships in here so it doesn't matter if you want to read them lol🚨

Celeste's POV

After a couple of weeks, I was starting to feel better.

Kyoko and I have been hanging out almost every day as I healed. I don't deserve her. I made her mad, and she forgave me. I'm grateful for that every day because I'd be going through all of this alone if she hadn't.

As for me, I haven't been going to any classes in person, so I haven't been using an accent or getting all dressed up, even when Kyoko comes over. I am fully prepared to continue my facade as soon as I am well though. One person knowing everything is enough. Besides, I like Celestia. I like feeling so important and pretty.

I heard the door unlock and it open and close. I wasn't surprised, since I had given Kyoko a key and this is the normal time she comes anyways.

"Hello, dear," I said, looking up from my sewing.

"Hello," she smiled as she saw me. "Hina wanted me to talk to you about something."

"Oh?" I said, setting my skirt and needle down. "What is it?"

Kyoko set her things down and came over to sit on the bed. "Tenko is hosting a sleepover in her dorm and invited you and me."

"A sleepover?" I thought for a second. I've never been to a sleepover with more than one person. I guess it could be fun, but I don't know...

"Hina was super excited about it, and she wanted more people she knew to go," Kyoko continued.

"How many people are going to be there?" I asked.

"I think most girls were invited, but about 10 including us can make it," Kyoko said. "I think most are couples as well."

"Do you want to go?" I asked. I'd go for Kyoko.

"It could be nice, I don't really talk to that many people," Kyoko said, a focused look on her face.

"Then we'll go," I concluded. It would be good for us to meet more people.

~~~

The sleepover was that weekend, which came up fast. Kyoko and I agreed to pack before meeting in between our rooms. I got ready for the first time in a while and packed nice clothes. I eyed my razor before promptly shutting my bathroom door.

Kyoko and I met up and made our way to Tenko's room. We were told it was room 302, and when we arrived, we knocked and waited. Almost immediately, an energetic-looking girl answered the door.

"Hey!" She said. "You two must be Kyoko and Celeste!"

We both nodded, making our way inside.

"I'm Tenko," she added. "We were all gonna introduce ourselves when you arrived anyway. Throw your stuff down anywhere and join us!"

I looked at Kyoko uncertainly as we set out bags down. We made our way over to the circle of girls, all surrounding one of them apparently telling a story.

"Ah, we can start," Tenko said. "I'll start us off. I'm Tenko Chabashira, the Ultimate Aikido Master!"

She looked at the small girl with a pointy hat next to her to continue.

"I'm Himiko Yumeno, the Ultimate Mage," Himiko said, with low-effort jazz hands.

"Heya!" Shouted the girl formerly in the center of the group. "I'm Ibuki Mioda, the Ultimate Musician!" Her colorful hair flew with her animated speech.

"I-I'm Mikan T-Tsumiki," studdered a timid Mikan. "I'm the Ultimate N-Nurse."

"I'm Mahiru Koizumi, the Ultimate Photographer," said a redheaded girl. "Don't be shy to ask for photos."

"I'm Hiyoko Sionji," exclaimed yet another short girl. "I'm the Ultimate Traditional Dancer."

"I'm Kaede Akamatsu, the Ultimate Pianist," said a friendly girl. The girl next to her giggled before speaking.

"I'm the Gorgeous Girl Genius, Miu Iruma!" She boasted. "The Ultimate Inventor."

"I'm Aoi Asahina, but call me Hina," Hina smiled. "I'm the Ultimate Swimmer."

"I'm the Ultimate Martial Artist, Sakura Ogami," Sakura grunted.

It finally got to me and Kyoko.

"I am Celestia Ludenberg," I announced, accent slightly out of practice. "I am the Ultimate Gambler."

"Kyoko Kirigiri," Kyoko said. "I'm the Ultimate Detective."

"Alright!" Tenko stood. "Now that that's settled, what do you guys want to do?"

~~~

After introductions, we ended up playing board games for a while. Everyone enjoyed it, though Hiyoko got mad at Mikan multiple times, it went pretty well. It got pretty late so we decided to watch a movie. Miu begged to watch something inappropriate, but Kaede got her to back off eventually. We decided to watch idk make something up because it was something we all liked.

"This movie is too straight," Miu complained. Kaede patted her head. "We should of watched Brokeback Mountain or some shit."

"I-I don't really like those m-movies," Mikan said softly.

"It's ok, Mikan," Mahiru comforted. "We would never, Miu."

~~~

Later we were all getting ready for bed. There were blankets and pillows everywhere. I still felt kind of awkward and stiff, but I think it's fine. We were all laying around just talking, Himiko already asleep.

"So, isn't basically everyone here dating?" Tenko asked.

Most of the girls just nodded. Mikan blushed and said, "W-what? I didn't know that's what this sleepover was about..."

"Ok, well I used my gaydar and invited you and Ibuki because I could tell you like her," Tenko said, shrugging.

"Aww, you like me Mikan?" Ibuki bounced up and down.

"M-maybe-!" Mikan covered her face as she blushed.

"Well, good thing I like you too!" Ibuki said.

see this is kinda dumb and random LOL also sorry if you don't ship these characters:(