Chapter 10

here you can have both chapters since they're kinda crappy lol

Celeste's POV

Most people were asleep now, including Kyoko. I was trying to sleep, but I'm bad at functioning in unfamiliar places. I looked around at the other girls and most of them seemed to be sleeping fine. I heard a shifting sound and jumped.

"Can't sleep?" asked a voice. In the moonlight, I saw it was Kaede.

"Not really," I admitted.

"Same. Like, I'm tired but I just can't sleep here."

I nodded. "Are you dating Miu?" I asked.

"Yeah," she sighed. "She's a lot of work, but I love her."

"That's sweet," I said. I looked over at Kyoko's peaceful sleeping body. She's too perfect.

"And you and Kyoko are dating, right?" Kaede asked.

"Yes, we are dating," I said. "I love her."

"That's sweet. How are you doing? I heard you were in the hospital," Kaede continued.

Oh. So everyone knew?

"I'm doing well, thank you," I responded. I didn't really know what else to say, it was a while ago.

"Well, it was nice talking to you, I'll probably at least try to sleep now," Kaede said.

"Alright, me as well." I heard Kaede's blankets shuffle so I laid down too. I put my arms around Kyoko and drifted off.

~~~

Kyoko's POV

In the morning, I woke up to Miu yelling at Kaede, Tenko, and Ibuki, who were barely controlling their laughing.

"What happened..?" I looked at Celeste.

"I think Kaede and Ibuki were taking pictures while we were all asleep," she shrugged.

I did not like it when people invaded my personal sleep space and time. I got up and went over to them.

"What's going on?" I tried to be nonchalant, but my tone is always serious anyways. They froze before bursting out laughing again.

"They took fuckin' pictures of us!" Miu exclaimed.

"Oh?" I said, looking at the giggling girls.

"What?" Kaede asked. "Miu looks like a baby when she sleeps."

"Plus, most of you were cuddling and it was cute!" Ibuki shouted.

I blushed, glancing at Celeste. She shrugged innocently.

"You'd better fuckin' delete that, Kaede," Miu demanded. Kaede walked over and kissed her right on the lips.

"W-what the fuck..?" Miu looked surprised.

"Please can I keep the picture," Kaede begged. Miu pouted and shrugged. Kaede smiled happily.

"Hey bitch, don't show Mahiru," Hiyoko complained.

"Hiyoko, I'm the Ultimate Photographer. You can't expect me to not take my own pictures," Mahiru laughed. Hiyoko blushed and pouted with Miu.

"W-wow," Mikan said. "There's a lot going on..."

"Nya-!" Himiko said, surprised, as Tenko showed her a picture.

"Well, I'd say it was a successful sleepover!" Tenko smiled.

"I agree," Sakura replied.

"Yes, it was very... insightful," Celeste added. I nodded.

"Now you all have to leave," Himiko said. "I'm staying here."

"Aww, Himiko!" Tenko said.

"Alright, we should probably get going anyway," I said.

We left.

PLS i started this chapter a while ago and idk how to end it so ig this is just a random short LOL