Chapter 16

i forgot to post again yesterday😐

Kyoko's POV

Today has been a good day so far. I told Celeste about my gloves, and now she's bringing me to her present. I'll have to admit, I'm pretty excited. She's very extravagant, so it could really be anything.

By now, the stars were out and bright, and Celeste was leading me somewhere through the empty school.

"Where are we going?" I asked, knowing she probably won't tell me.

"It's a surprise," she replied. Knew it. We came up to the grand hall, and I was pretty curious at this point.

"Ok," Celeste said, holding back her nervous grin. "Let's go."

She pushed the doors open and walked in.

The sight amazed me. It was almost pitch black, besides the stars shining through the glass roof, and a few beautiful candles.

"Wow, this is beautiful," I commented.

"Really?" Celeste said nervously. "I was scared you wouldn't think so."

"Celeste, anything you do for me is beautiful."

She pulled me in and closed the door, walking over to a table holding some candles and a speaker. She pressed play and some music started playing. It was a beautiful piano piece, and I immediately thought of Kaede.

"How much help did you have?" I asked.

"Mostly just Sonia," Celeste replied, shrugging. "And Kaede and Angie. I just don't think we do things like this enough."

I giggled and nodded before gasping as Celeste pulled me to the middle of the hall.

"Kyoko," she said. "Will you dance with me?"

I gulped, not really knowing how to dance.

"I-I," I started, but her face looked so hopeful I really couldn't do anything but say yes. "Of course."

She positioned my hands on her shoulders and she grabbed me by the waist, gracefully pulling and twirling around. I didn't really know what was happening, but it was great. We danced for a while, eventually just slowly stepping around, her arms fully around me and my head on her shoulder.

"Happy anniversary," Celeste whispered.

"Happy anniversary," I replied, smiling.

~~~

3rd person( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

After a little while dancing under the stars and just laying on the ground holding hands, Celeste walked Kyoko back to her room. She was going to get some things before going back to Celeste's room.

"Alright, I'll see you when you're done," Celeste said. "Be safe, I love you."

"Love you too," Kyoko replied.

She grabbed a couple of things before heading back to Celeste's room.

"Hello," Celeste said as Kyoko entered.

"Hey," Kyoko replied. Celeste was in an oversized shirt of Kyoko's and underwear.

Celeste shifted as if impatient as Kyoko was putting her stuff away.

"What?" Kyoko giggled uncertainly.

"Come here," Celeste said softly. Kyoko did as she was asked, being pulled down onto the bed next to Celeste. She surprised Kyoko with a kiss, but Kyoko wasn't complaining. She kissed back deeper.

ALAINA (or anyone ik irl) GO AWAY / smut warning

Celeste started to get scarily dominant. She forcefully pushed Kyoko down onto the bed, taking off her own shirt in the process. She kissed Kyoko, immediately biting her lip. She slid her tongue into Kyoko's mouth and they made out.

"Is this ok?" She paused to ask.

Kyoko nodded almost frantically, unable to speak.

Celeste continued their kiss, running her hand down Kyoko's body and moving it up her shirt.

im writing this on my school computer rn

Her hand landed on Kyoko's boob, causing her to shiver.

Celeste's lips moved to Kyoko's neck, and she kissed and sucked there as well.

i rlly cant take myself seriously

Celeste took Kyoko's shirt off, which was very easy with Kyoko's compliance. Her mouth moved down and she started sucking on her nipple. help

Kyoko let out a soft moan as Celeste nipPED AT THE NIP. i thought that was funny pls

Celeste smiled at the noise, moving her mouth down even more. Stopping right at Kyoko's skirt, she sat up and admired Kyoko's curvy body as she looked away, blushing heavily.

Celeste went back to kiss Kyoko while sliding her skirt and underwear off. Celeste's fingers wandered down, giving Kyoko goosebumps, all while still kissing. Celeste started to rub Kyoko's clit. Kyoko arched her back while moaning quietly. Celeste had never seen her so vulnerable. Celeste surprised her by sticking her finger in her vagina and fingered her.

"C-Celeste," Kyoko groaned quietly.

"Say it louder," Celeste purred, adding a finger.

"Celeste!" Kyoko panted.

Celeste moaned as well, pumping her fingers faster.

"You're so wet," Celeste whispered.

Kyoko responded with a whimper.

Kyoko felt it coming, and so did Celeste. She added one last finger, pumping them as Kyoko cried out through her climax. She sat there for a minute, catching her breath. puthy throbbin Celeste observed Kyoko's sweaty, beautiful face. Kyoko quickly flipped Celeste over and sat on top of her.

"Wow, Kyoko," Celeste smirked. Kyoko silenced her with a kiss. Her tongue forced its way in, wanting to show up Celeste.

"Mmph," Celeste moaned. Kyoko liked that. She followed what Celeste did, but took off her underwear early. She was feeling rather self-conscious, having never done this before. Celeste seemed to be enjoying herself though.

Kyoko's mouth made its way to Celeste's boob, sucking on it for a moment before continuing. Her tongue kept going down, unlike Celeste's had.

This shocked Celeste, causing her to moan in surprise. Kyoko's mouth ended up at Celeste's clit. She licked it before softly biting down. Celeste screamed "Fuck!", back arched and all. Kyoko decided to be risky and she stuck her tongue in Celeste's entrance.

It was weird for Kyoko. But it was amazing. Her tongue moved around, trying to please Celeste the best she could.

"Kyoko," Celeste panted. "I-I'm gonna cum." She moaned, grabbing the sheets. The wash of relief and pleasure made her release her tenseness. Kyoko sat up, licking her lips.

Celeste was laying there panting, a dazed look on her face.

"How was that for my first time?" Kyoko asked. Celeste looked at her unbelievably.

"Amazing."

DONT TALK TO ME IM EMBARRASSED LOL