»»Entry 004

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ - █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

  "I'm Listening,  Amber, " Lisa assured Amber as she gave her fullest attention.

  Amber pursed her lips, rethinking about her decision before confirming it. Lisa watched as the outrider was deep in their thoughts while she glanced at the golden yellow sky.

" Why don't we make out way back to the headquarters, " Lisa recommended. " Maybe you could tell me on the way back, " Lisa continued as Amber followed her.

As they strolled through the stone streets of Mondstadt,  The Outrider organized her thoughts. Will it be too much to ask from Lisa... What if...  A drop a sweat trickled down Amber cheek as she sighed. Lisa, Noticing Amber's unusual awkward aura,  made her question the slight burden on Her.

" About what you wanted to ask me about at the flower shop... " Lisa asked, trying to lift the heavy weights on Amber's Shoulders. "What's the favour you requested for me,  sweetie? "

Amber glanced at Lisa, pursuing her lips.

"Well... "Amber began. "There is this one Individual who doesn't seem to understand our language... " Amber continued,  glancing at the Favonious Headquarters from the flight of stairs.

"I was thinking...  Maybe you could, Teach them? " Amber turned to Lisa,  rubbing her cheek.

" Let me guess... It's the guest on the second level? " Lisa questioned.

Amber's mouth agape, How did Lisa know that they were at the headquarters!

"Ye...yeah!  How did you know?! " Lisa smiled at Amber, caught by surprise.

"Well... Before i left to deal with matters, I heard some honks coming from upstairs, " Lisa explained. "I second thought that a Goose entered the building before Noelle informed me about racket "

Amber heaved a long sigh. Y/n's really stirring alot of attention in the Knights of Favonious, aren't they.

"And about your little request,  I'll be more than happy to teach them, " Lisa patted Amber on the Shoulder.

Liss watched Amber's golden eyes shined before fading immediately.

"Your just going to leave them with a book and let them study by themselves, arent you, " Amber raised a brow.

Lisa let out an innocent laugh, " my my Amber, are you doubting my ablitiy? . "

"Anyway,  I'll do the best to help that little guest of ours, "Lisa reassured Amber before they arrived at their destination.

▀▄▀▄▀▄ - ▄▀▄▀▄▀

Y/n snuggled closer in the white sheets as they squeezed themselves against the wall, given them back protection from what may be lying in the darkness. The pigeons outside chirped as the sun rise from its nap.  conversation could be heard outside of their room, most likely the discussion of the other knights in the headquarters.

Noelle slowly opened the door, trying to provide the peaceful atmosphere Y/n was sleeping in. Noelle watched their glow fading to the rays of the morning sun. Strange... The light disappeared... Noelle put a finger on her chin. Is it because of the bright sun outside? Noelle contemplated as she observed the sleeping Y/n. Honestly,  Noelle was content to see Y/n adjusting to the new surroundings around their. Maybe it was the tiny expedition around the room.

As Noelle quickly closed the door,  she heard a call from downstairs. Someone needed her assistance. Noelle quickly rushed downstairs before making contact with a pair of golden orbs. Amber gave the maid a wave before walking right up to her.

" Good morning Noelle, i assume you went to see Y/n, " Amber smiled at the hardworking maid.

" O... Oh!  Is that the name of the guest upstairs? " Noelle  asked as Amber nodded.

" Well, Its just a nickname since they can't really understand... " Amber sweatdropped.

" Heh,  especially with their unusual honks, " Noelle stated as Amber shook her head in agreement.

"Well,  Is there anything you need help with? " Noelle asked, wondering if Amber had any other request than greeting her.

"Oh yes!  If you don't mind,  could you wake up Y/n later?"

▀▄▀▄▀▄ - ▄▀▄▀▄▀

A/n

HELLO- I'm alivee
I'm quite sorry that this chapter took a long time. I was busy with school work as well as drawing, which lead me to not having time to write a chapter. So i'm really sorry about the long wait!!

Other than that, for the next few week, I would be on Hiatus. This is because i have big examinations coming up and i really want to do my very best in them TwT
So i wont be writing for the next few weeks due to that so i deeply apologize!!!

I hope you guys understand this and im very sorry i'll need to be hiatus for a while after weeks without writing a chapter! But dont worry,  I'll be planning on the next few chapters 5,6,7,8 . I may also be writing parts of the chapters during breaks

So once again,  I apologize for my inactivity on this book and i hope you guys enjoy this chapter!