»»» Special Entry: Lantern Rite

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ - █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

"Leave the old, And embrace anew life"
(occurs before the main story)

In the tranquil darkness , underneath the grace of the solemn moonlight was a mysterious man who was slowly walking on the soils of the land of contracts. His bright, shining golden eyes keep looking forward as his hands tugged on the dull worn coat he wore. He is a wanderer, traveling across the nations and admiring magnificent sceneries. Although, it was not his initial intention for wandering.

As he made his journey, he heard a faint yet audible cry in the distance. The man perked as he stopped his tracks, looking around the perimeters. He carefully listened to the sound he just heard. It felt like a cry of help. Realising this, the man immediately rushed towards the source of the noise, in hopes of helping someone.

,, Please! Give us some more time... And we'll pay back the money! " A woman pleaded, staring helplessly at the Aggressor.

,, Or At least leave my son alone! "

,, Shut up woman! Your husband owes us a ton of Mora... And it's been long overdued, "The Aggressor yelled as he tugged the woman's brunette hair.

,, Hey! Don't touch my mom! "A young boy said as he attempted to wiggle out of the rope which bounded him to a pole.

The Aggressor snickered at the helpless view. How pathetic-

In a blink of an eye, A mysterious figure kicked him on the head which sent the Aggressor flying away from the Woman. The large amount of impact was enough to knock him out, although the Aggressor managed to regain his consciousness quickly.

The Aggressor glared at the man infront of him before suddenly feeling a chill running down his spine. Althought the Darkness conceived the Man's face, It was as if it was a Rishboland Tiger staringly hungrily at its prey. The Aggressor was the prey. He then knew, this new character was trouble.

,, Wh-what do you want?! "The Aggressor yelled whimpily.

Silent fell for a few seconds before the mysterious figure opened his mouth.

,, How much? "

,, What do you mean How much?! "

,, How much does the woman and child owe you in mora, " The man repeated, referring to the captured Mother and Son.

,, It's not like you can pay for it... It's 1 Million Mora-"

As soon as the Aggressor finished his sentence, he flinched as a heavy bag was thrown to him. The Aggressor looked at the bag in confusion before opening the drawstring bag. Inside the bag contained mora which almost poured out of the bag. The Aggressor's hand shivered as he saw the amount of money the Figure gave him.