»» Entry 025

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ - █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

3rd Person POV

,,  Venti! How have you been? " (Y/n)  exclaimed as they quickly run up to the Bard.

The Bard let out a carefree laugh as he raised his hand to give (Y/n)  a pat. Paimon's eyes widened as she covered her agape mouth. Venti's eyes glance towards the two travelers.

,, wait... You guys are the ones who scared Dvalin! " Venti blurted before pointing a finger towards Aether.

,, Dvalin? Who's that? "Paimon questioned.

,, It's Stormterror's actual name, " Aether bluntly informed.

,, Huh... Though most people call It Stormterror... " (Y/n) joined.

,, Wait...  Could it be that you're close to that dragon or raised it per chance? " The Child of Light shot towards Venti who was startled.

,, Oh yeah, so close... "

,, Well that's new... Anyway,  Mr Aether and Paimon, This is Venti! He's a famous bard in Mondstadt, " (Y/n)  introduced as they scratched their cheek awkwardly.

,, Judging by Venti's reaction, i guess you three met before?"

,, Yes, Paimon will save (Y/n) the grandma story but this guy owes us an explanation! "Paimon remarked as she turns towards the Bard.

The Bard blinked a few times at the Floating Creature as the air around the four descended into a perverse silence. Paimon stared at the bard as she raised an eyebrow.

,, about stormterror? " Aether broke the silence as he raised up a clenched hand.

,, storm...? "

,, Hey!  Cut the Amnesia act! " Paimon reprimaded as (Y/n) gulped their saliva.

,, Do you know anything about this? "Aether joined as he opened his hand to reveal the impure crystal.

As soon as (Y/n)  backed away, A mysterious yet warm glow shined around the crystal. It blinded the four slightly before dimming, revealing a now blue crystal. Quickly, (Y/n) 's pent up headache from the impure crystal soon eased. (Y/n) 's eyes widened as their head shot towards the crystal in the Traveler's palm.

,, Did that crystal purify? " (Y/n)  questioned, reaching up to their forehead and pressing against their temples.

,, because i now longer feel a headache which i had back in Acting Grandmastet Jean's office... "

Aether gazed at the crystal in perplexion before glacing towards the bard in front of him.

,, Dvalin, he... The anguish he feels... Has brought him to tears, " Venti sighed as his eyes kept onto the crystal.