»» Entry 011

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ - █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

2nd Person POV

Amber showed you many aspects about Mondstadt. From the boat deck outside Mondstadt's gates and walls to the statue of the Anemo Archon, Barbatos. You have to admit, The city you are currently in felt like a fantasy. It was filled with life and bustled with lots of people. Be it Travelers or merchants. During the tour, Amber made a detour to Marjorie's store and picked up an item as a gift for you with her own Mora.

It was a small diary. The cover was leather-like which gave adventuring vibes. Moreover, the contents of the book were nothing but lined sheets of paper stitched together to form the diary.

,, Here!  Since you don't recall your past, i thought you can jot down a few memories you had about your past, " Amber exclaimed as you examined the diary.

,, Consider this as a gift for your hard work in your studies,"Amber winked as a tint of pink appeared on her cheeks when she grinned.

,, Thank you... Amber, " You mumbled as you clenched onto the leather diary and the story that Lisa allowed you the borrow.

As you two reached the Plaza, where the Statue of the Anemo Archon is situated at, you were in awe as you looked up at the statue. Amber laughed at your amazed expression as you ran away when you saw beautiful music playing.

Near the front of the statue, an individual in green was playing an instrument. While watching the performance, Amber told you that the instrument was called the Lyre, a common instrument played by the bards in Mondstadt.  The tunes as the bard plays reminded you of the winds. It put your mind as ease once the performance has concluded.

The crowd clapped for the talented bard as he laid his eyes on you.  you caught a glimpse of a shocked look on the bard's face. However,  the bard soften his gaze when you noticed him and ran away.

,, Mondstadt is really... Beautiful..." You commented as you and Amber made your way back to the Favonious Headquarters.

,, It sure is, " Amber agreed st your comment as she laughed.

Just as you reached the building,  a young woman rushed towards Amber. You and Amber were stumbled aback by the sudden appearance of the woman.

,, Amber! Can you help me with my training? " The woman cried as she tightened her grip on the wooden sword she held on her right hand.

,, A... Ah! Sure Ellin, i'll help you out! " Amber exclaimed as she pulled Ellin away to the training area.

You were left alone outside the building, confused on what had just happened. However,  you just shrugged it off and entered the building.  As you returned to your seat  in the library and continued reading volume 2 of the series you were reading, you could not help but to wonder about something. What did that woman meant by Training? you sighed as you continued to read.

.

.

[ Timeskip brought to you by Baron Bunny ]

.

.

You watched as the bright coral skys turned to dark violet. You were back in your room, attempting to change into some pajamas. Luckily, you had no problem with that now. As you admired the eerie midnight, your focus ran towards the small leather diary Amber gave you. You smiled. You are grateful to have such a good... Friend.

,, Oh! Am i interrupting something? " Noelle stuttered at she opened the door to your room.

,,  A-ah! No,  you can come in, " You assured the maid as she carried a tray of food to your study desk.

,,  I thought you might be hungry... So i made you some dinner, " Noelle giggled as she placed the tray of food on your desk.

,, O.. Oh! You shouldn't have, Noelle"

,, It's alright! I really enjoy cooking your meals so there's no need to apologize " Noelle placed her hand on your shoulder as she assured you.

You could only smile back at her kind deed.

,, Wait! Noelle! "You cried as the maid flinched at the sudden call.

,, Do you know what training means? "

,, Oh my... I guess you can say that it's to work on and improve on a certain area, " Noelle tried to explain.

,, Did you meet a girl named...  Ellin? " The maid asked as you nodded.

,, And you're interested in this Training? " Noelle asked again, and you nodded.

,, Ah... I see... "

,, I'll ask Ms Lisa if you can join me for my training tomorrow morning, "Noelle said as you jumped.

,, w-wait! Ms lisa!? "

,, I'll try my best to speak with her about this... For now you can eat while i settle this! I'll wake you up tomorrow at 5 am if Ms Lisa allows you! " Noelle told you as she quickly ran out of your room.

You stood, your feet rooted to the wooden floor. Your face turned white as you watched Noelle leaving your room. What have i gotten myself into?!?

▀▄▀▄▀▄ - ▄▀▄▀▄▀

A/n

Finally, the part when Y/n kearns how to fight!! 
Anyway- this may be one the last of this day chapters because i need to study when school reopens. So, i'm not sure if i'll be able to keep up with my schedule.

Besides that, i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! And thank you to those who voted for this book as well! [I wish i can address this in an non-awkward Way ;-;]