chapter Twenty

Hey guys here is something short that might come back later the school is hard am writing my finals wish me luck keep reading; commenting and voting
Love y'all 😘💚💚💚
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I'm okay," Betty replied in a soft voice, her eyes darting away from Giovanni's intense gaze. She shifted uncomfortably on his lap, feeling his hands on her thigh, but not daring to move away. She knew she had to tell him the truth, but the words caught in her throat.

Giovanni sighed, his grip on her chin tightening slightly. "Betty, I can see that you're not okay. Please, tell me what's wrong." His voice was gentle, but there was a hint of impatience in it.

Betty took a deep breath and finally looked him in the eyes. "I'm sorry," she whispered, her voice trembling. "I lied to you earlier. I'm not okay. I've been struggling with some personal issues, and I didn't want to burden you with them."

Giovanni's expression softened, and he leaned in to kiss her forehead. "You never have to worry about burdening me, Betty. I'm here for you, always. Please, tell me what's been bothering you."

With his hands still gently caressing her thigh. He knew that he had to be there for her.

"You can talk to me," he pleaded, hoping to break the silence that hung between them. Without saying a word, she leaned her head on his chest, seeking comfort from him. In that moment, she felt safe and protected, and she couldn't help but wonder if she should give him a chance.

As he felt her head on his chest, he knew that he had to tread carefully. He didn't want to push her too hard, but he also knew that he couldn't let this moment slip away. "I'm here for you," he said softly, his hand gently stroking her hair. "Whatever it is that's bothering you, you don't have to face it alone."

She looked up at him, her eyes filled with uncertainty. She had been hurt before, and she wasn't sure if she was ready to open up to him. But as she looked into his eyes, she saw a genuine concern and kindness that she had never seen before.

He  leaned in and kissed her gently on the lips. "I'm here for you," he said.