CHAPTER TWLEVE

When Betty woke up the next morning, she found that she was alone in bed. She quickly washed her face and walked out of the room. Giovanni  was seated playing Xbox. "Don't look or talk to me," he said before she could even open her mouth.

"I'm sorry," she pleaded and pouted. "Make my breakfast, lunch, and dinner for two weeks, and maybe I'll forgive you," he said with a grin on his face.

"Doesn't Gio have maids for a reason?" Betty asked.

"Not anymore, baby girl. She just left for a month or so," he said. "Which means you get to cook for us."

Betty then began working on making waffles. Within an hour, she was done. "Take," she said, and then grabbed her own plate and began eating.

Betty then began making waffles, and within an hour, she was done. "Take," she said as she handed Damon his plate and then grabbed her own to begin eating.

"Why didn't you tell me you could cook?" he exclaimed.

Betty smiled. She had been taught how to cook by her mom when she was only eight. She missed her mom so much that she didn't realize tears were forming in her eyes. Damon called her name, and she wiped her face. "Are you okay?" he asked, sounding worried. She slowly nodded her head, but Damon could see that she wasn't fine. He walked towards her and gave her a tight hug.

Betty couldn't hold it in any longer. She hugged him back and cried. "I miss her," she sobbed. Damon didn't have to ask who she was referring to; he knew.

Suddenly, Betty was pulled out of Damon's hands, and he fell. Before he could get up, he was punched by Giovanni. Betty screamed, but that didn't stop Giovanni from attacking her. She kept throwing punches at him, pleading with him to stop. "Please," she begged as she touched him on the shoulder.

Firstly I can't believe I have reached this far 720 readers thank u guys am really happy I didn't think I would make it this far love u all ♥♥

What do you guys think

someone is getting jealous and possessive

Question of the day would prefer a jealous guy or possessive

Please don't forget

Vote

Comment

And share