CHAPTER THREE

She walked out of the café and waved goodbye to everyone. "What a horrible day," she thought. She was pretty glad she didn't get to see the weird guy. Pulling out her phone, she plugged in her earphones and played her favorite song.

As she walked, something didn't feel right. She felt as if she was being followed. She slowly turned, but everything seemed okay. Nobody was out at this time of day. Maybe she was just overthinking.

She quickly turned again and began to increase her pace. She didn't like the feeling and tried her best to ignore it, but she couldn't. Suddenly, she felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned and looked at a man with a scar running across his left eye. He looked scary, but what if he needed help? All she wanted was to assist the guy. Perhaps he was lost.

"Can I help you, sir?" she asked, giving him a polite smile.

Shock took over her body as the guy grabbed her waist and pulled her into his chest. She froze for a second, her mind going blank. She opened her mouth to scream, but a cloth was placed over her nose, and her eyes began to close as she blacked out.

*********

Betty woke up, rubbing her eyes and feeling pain throughout her body. She looked around the room and realized that it wasn't hers. "Last night, the guy with the scar," she thought. "He kidnapped me," she thought, her eyes watering.

She walked to the door and began banging on it. "Hello, please let me out," she sobbed while banging the door. She banged for hours, but no one came. She curled herself into a ball, sitting at the corner of the room and crying her eyes out. "God, why do I deserve this kind of punishment?" she looked around the room. "How could this happen to me?"