CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR

Giovanni drove back home, his mind filled with thoughts of Betty's father and how cruel he was towards his own daughter. Just the idea of it made Giovanni want to do the worst possible things, but he knew that he needed to take Betty out and treat her with the love and affection she deserved. As he pulled up to his driveway, Giovanni took a deep breath and reminded himself to be patient and understanding with Betty as she dealt with the aftermath of her father's behavior. He knew that he needed to be there for her and support her through this difficult time.

As he walked up the stairs, Giovanni couldn't help but overhear Betty talking to one of the maids. But as he walked into her room, the maid quickly stood up and left, leaving Betty alone with him.

Giovanni stood by the door frame, admiring Betty in silence. Her eyes had a spark of innocence that turned him on even more. It was as if he could see right through her, and he couldn't resist the way she made him feel.

Betty turned her head, and her eyes met Giovanni's. She smiled shyly, and he felt his heart flutter. He could tell that she was still recovering from her ordeal with her father, and he knew that he needed to be gentle with her.

Without saying a word, he walked over to her, and took her hand in his. Betty looked up at him, and he saw the glimmer of hope in her eyes. He leaned in, and gently kissed her on the forehead. "I wanna take you out," he said, pulling away from her. Betty looked up at him with a curious look on her face.

"Really?" she asked, sounding surprised.

"Of course," he replied, his voice filled with sincerity.

Betty smiled, and he felt his heart skip a beat. He knew that he wanted to make her happy,

"it's a surprise wear comfortable" he said as left the room

Betty's smile widened, and she felt a sense of excitement start to bubble up inside of her. She watched as Giovanni left the room, wondering where he could possibly be taking her. But she trusted him, and knew that whatever he had planned would be amazing.

As she waited for Giovanni to return, Betty let her mind wander, imagining all the possibilities. Maybe he was taking her to her favorite restaurant, or maybe they were going to see a romantic movie together. She couldn't wait to find out.

When Giovanni returned to the room, he had a huge grin on his face. "Are you ready?" he asked, holding out his hand to her.

Betty nodded eagerly, taking his hand in hers. Giovanni led her outside to where a stretch limousine was waiting for them. Betty gasped in awe, feeling like a princess in a fairy tale.

Giovanni held the door open for her, and Betty climbed inside, feeling like the luckiest girl in the world. The inside of the limo was decorated with rose petals and candles, and soft music played in the background.

As they drove through the city, Giovanni pointed out all the sights and sounds, telling her stories about his own experiences and childhood memories. Betty felt herself falling even more in love with him, amazed at how he could make even the simplest things feel special and magical.

Finally, the limousine came to a stop, and Giovanni opened the door for her. Betty stepped out, and found herself standing in front of a beautiful park overlooking the city. There were candles and fairy lights everywhere, and a delicious picnic spread out before them.

Giovanni took her hand, leading her to the picnic blanket, where they sat down and gazed up at the stars.

Happy reading

Dont forget to

Vote

Comment

And

Share

Love yall❤❤