𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒

Semi kept guiding me to the park until I saw the one thing I hated the most, cobblestones. You couldn't skate on them very well. It worked, but it was hard, and if you weren't fast enough and couldn't keep your balance well, you were most likely to fall down and hurt yourself. I didn't fall that often but I still didn't like it. 

I always needed to skate very fast which I obviously couldn't now. Semi would figure out and I couldn't risk that. I wanted to keep it a secret. At least for now. 

"Give me your hand," Semi commanded. "w-what?" I asked confused. Why would he want me to take his hand? It was bad for your balance if you held someone's hand. If they'd fall, you would as well. So why would he do that? 

"I'll pull you over the small stripe which isn't paved, duh," Semi replied. "Right," I stated before taking his hand. He didn't know that I was able to skate over cobblestone so that would probably be the best option. 

I noticed that Semi was really good at skating. I knew that I was better but he was someone I could easily skate with without slowing down much. It's sad that I lied but I couldn't change that. 

While Semi was guiding me over to the park, I felt my feet prickle. I knew that feeling. It was the same when someone pulled you with their bike and you didn't lift your feet from the ground. Semi really was fast. 

 After a while, we finally crossed the part with the cobblestone, I had to let go of Shirabus's hand. It would be weird if I didn't and he needed both hands to hold his balance properly. We skated next to each other and I matched his pace. He was faster than I expected but the fact that he could ice skate definitely helped him. That also explained how his technique was needless. He, all in all, was really good. 

When it already got dark, we got home. I, again, took his hand to guide him over the cobblestones and he didn't protest. He either was too exhausted to do so or just accepted that he couldn't change it. 

On the door, we shortly hugged before I went home. Tendo would definitely confront me about this but I didn't care. He could assume what he wanted for all I care.