𝑠𝑖𝑥

After Semi went home, Tendo confronted me. "What is going on between the two of you?" he asked. "He teaches me how to Inlineskate," I lied. "But how come you have Inlineskates in your room," Tendo asked, holding my purple skates in his hand. "Where did you get them from?" I said. "I found them in your room. I was searching for something," Tendo replied. "Sure," I stated, my voice dripping with sarcasm.

"That's not the topic here. Why do you have Inlineskates when you can't skate?" Tendo asked. "I lied, okay? I first thought that Semi was talking about Skateboarding so I said I can't. And when he told me that he talked about Inlinesktaing I lied because he's cute, okay?" I answered, blushing. "Do you have a crush on my dear best friend?" Tendo asked. "Not yet so calm down," I said. "Sure and don't worry I won't tell him. But please don't lie to him for too long. I'll cover for you until a certain point but not further, understood?" Tendo asked.

"Yes and now let me sleep, I'm still getting used to the time shift," I said and with that, I went up to my room. I immediately fell asleep as soon as my head crushed the cushion.

After I arrived at home, I ate dinner with my family before going to my room. As I laid down, my thoughts still circled around a certain blonde boy. I definitely wanted to spend more time with him. Maybe he could go to school with me and Tendo. He went to the same school after all.