𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒

"Hello, Semi, please sit down with us," my guest mother said as Tendo and Semi entered the room. "Hello to you too and sure," Semi replied. They sat down and I could almost feel the tension. 

"Did you take Shirabu to the skating rink yet?" Tendo's mother asked. She probably tried to start a conversation but I could see that Semi visibly tensed and I kind of did too. Tendo, on the other hand, tried to hold back a laugh. He knew that I've been there already and that I was better than Semi was. 

"Not yet," Semi responded. "You will take him there soon, right?" Tendo's father asked. "Of course," Tendo replied. "I'm looking forward to it," I said. I lied. I was scared. I didn't want him to take me there because they would most likely recognize me and if that happened Semi would know. He would hate me and one of my few friends here. 

For the rest of dinner, we talked about other unimportant things and I was glad we did. I didn't want to accidentally tell Semi. 

Dinner was a little awkward but that was alright. I was just glad to see Shirabu again. Tendo suggested that we could meet up with him and Ushijima after dinner. We would just ask Shirabu later. 

"We are going to the park with Ushijima later, do you want to tag along?" I asked Shirabu after dinner ended and we were sitting n Tendo's room. "Sure," he replied. Tendo quickly told his parents and Ushijima and we walked to the park. This time, Shirabu was walking next to us. He was currently talking to Tendo about an ice skating rink that would open in a few weeks and how they wanted to go there with Tendo's parents. I was just walking next to them, listening. 

When we arrived, Tendo ran up to Ushijima and hugged him. After three minutes, they let go and we sat down on a blanket Ushijima brought. We then talked about random things until Tendo fell asleep on Ushijima's shoulder. Ushijima decided that he would bring Tendo home while Shirabu and I stayed in the park. 

This evening, I got to know Shirabu better and I discovered that he was a truly amazing person. I think I even developed a small crush on him but who could blame me, he was awesome. He would always listen to me and give me his honest opinion. That was one big plus as I absolutely hated it when people lied. I was really happy that I finally found a friend and potential boyfriend that wouldn't lie to me.