𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒

I recently asked him to be my boyfriend and he agreed. We kissed a few times but never actually made out. I feel like Shirabu still wasn't ready. But that was alright. I could wait.

Today we would go to the skating rink together. He finally agreed to go there with me. I was really excited. I just hoped that Rou wouldn't show up. That would ruin my day. But at least Shirabu would be there. Spending time with Shirabu was always a nice thing.

Once we arrived, I showed him everything. I told him that he should get a member card or whatever they're called but he declined. "I will go home in half a year. I don't think it's worth it," he said.

The skating rink was pretty empty today. There were about three other people skating around. Makki and Mattsun were practicing skating backwards. They were really good looking at the fact that they started skating not even a year ago. I was pretty sure that they would become two of the best skaters on the rink one day. They had both the talent and motivation to do so.

Shirabu and I decided to just skate with them for a while. Well, I suggested it and Shriabu agreed. I feel like he didn't really want to but I wasn't that sure. So I just ignored it.

We skated for a while until Mattsun suddenly stopped. "Hey, Rou is that you? Didn't think you and Semi would get along one day," he said. Shirabu was quick to reply, "I think you're mistaking me. I'm not Rou and I don't know anyone with that name either, sorry". "Oh okay, sorry for mistaking you, have a great day," Mattsun said before asking away with Makki.

Well, that was weird. The thought of Shirabu and Rou being the same person was hilarious. They were just such different. Shirabu was loving, kind-hearted, funny, nice and just perfect in every way. Rou on the other hand was a cold-hearted bitch that didn't care about anyone or anything.

"Who's this Rou guy?" I asked. Probably not the best thing to do. Semi would just tell me how much he hated me. But I really wanted to know what he thought about Rou. I needed to know in order to decide whether I should tell him about me being Rou or not.

"He's a skater like Mattsun, Makki and me here on the rink. He joined about a week after you arrived. He's currently the best skater here. He even beat this guy called Oikawa or kawa how most people here call him. I've been trying to beat him for a while now but I never actually got to beat him. And suddenly this guy appears and beats him. And to top it all of, he's been a total dick. He never talks to anyone besides Hinata and often just leaves as soon as I arrive. I tried to give him a chance but he's been a total dick towards me and now I hate him. I know that he probably has his reasons why he doesn't talk to anybody but that doesn't change the fact that he hasn't been nice to me. I just don't think that he's someone I could get along with and to be honest, I don't really care. I just don't want to interact with him more than I need to. Sorry for ranting but he's been pissing me off for a while now and it just annoys me," Semi said.

That was a lot and it hurt. He had every right to hate me. I really was a dick. But it still hurt. He literally hated me. He would never forgive me and wouldn't ever talk to me again if I told him the truth. I was exaggerating but he would surely break up with me and ignore me for who knows how long. I just didn't know what to do anymore.