𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

This morning, I woke up due to Tendo opening my blinds. The sun was already shining and it was too bright for me. Yet, I needed to stand up and so I did. We didn't eat breakfast at home because apparently, they have a break for that at my new school so I just brushed my teeth and put my clothes on. After that, I put two pad papers and a few folders in my school bag since I didn't get my timetable yet.

"Shirabu," Tendo called out. "Coming," I replied before hurrying downstairs. I desperately hoped that I didn't forget anything. When I opened the door, I saw Semi and Tendo talking. "Good morning," I said before I walked in the direction I thought the school was. It turned out that I was wrong. When Semi told me that I was walking in the wrong direction, I blushed out of embarrassment before turning around and walking behind the two. I wasn't capable of facing them after that.

Shirabu blushing was the cutest thing I've ever seen in my entire life. He, once again made me realize how gay I am. But who could blame me? Shirabu was absolutely stunning.

I was kind of sad because Shirabu walked behind us but I knew that he needed to get comfortable around us before he would walk next to us. It would come with time, I was sure of that. While we were walking, Tendo talked about the Inlineskaing club near us. It was really cool and I definitely wanted to take Shirabu here one day. But for now, I needed to improve, I wanted to beat Oikawa one day and I wanted to do that before Shirabu found out about this club. I was so damn close but Oikawa was always a bit faster. How I hated that guy.

I couldn't help but overhear what Semi and Tendo were talking about. I was almost one-hundred percent sure that Tendo only talked about it so I would hear him. He talked really loud.

I was grateful. I really wanted to go to this club although I would use a different name or a nick name and wear my beanie and my own skates. That way, Semi wouldn't immediately recognize me if we crossed paths there. I would do some research in the afternoon because I wouldn't ask Tendo for help. I didn't want to talk to Tendo about any of this, I didn't trust him.