𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

Over the next few days, Semi asked me to go to the skating rink with him and every time I needed to reject his offer. As much as I would love to go there with him, I couldn't. It was too risky and I was too scared of what Semi would think of me if he found out the truth. Tendo kind of helped me to keep the whole me being Rou thing a secret from Semi because he knew that Semi would be at least a bit mad. I personally thought that he would be more than just mad but Tendo said that he wouldn't be that mad when I told him and I knew that Tendo was right but I was too much of a coward to do so. I knew that he would find out eventually but I just hoped that this would happen at the end of my year here.

That made me realize, that I would leave Semi and Tendo at one point. I've been here for two months already which meant that I had only ten months left. Ten months may seem like a lot but I knew that time would pass way too fast. I already missed them. I didn't want to leave. It was probably too early to worry about leaving but I knew that leaving would be hard and I knew that I wouldn't be ready.

In some way, it would be good because I wouldn't need to keep this secret from Semi anymore but I was just trying to find good things about me going back home now. I was acting as if I was going back home in a week or something like this but right now I would think about anything so I wouldn't need to think about telling Semi about me being Rou.

I really should but I wouldn't. I knew it was better but when did I ever do something right? I could have told Semi that I could actually skate the first time he 'taught' me how to skate. I could have told him later too. I could have told him that I was Rou when he first talked to me about Rou. I had so many chances but I missed every one of them. I could still do it. It wasn't too late yet but I knew damn well that I wouldn't. I've never been someone to take risks and this path seemed to be the safest one right now although I knew that it sure as hell wasn't.