pipesqueak is new class president

Fillies got done voting for pipsqueak or diamond tiara to be class president and waiting for ms. Cheerilee, the shadow, and OK joe inside to check on the votes. Then trio come out of the school as KO joe begin to speak, "the votes have been counted! The student pony president is.... My main man pipsqueak."

Diamond tiara was dumbstruck and said, "huh?"

The ponies cheers as they lift up their new school president and apple bloom cheered as well, "oh, my gosh, crusaders! Pip won."

Pipsqueak took the stage and wanted cmc and the shadow to join him on stage too and he said, "I couldn't have won without the hard work of campaign managers, the cutie mark crusaders and the shadow!" More cheers followed suit as cmc and the shadow waved at everypony.  But one diamond tiara beyond angry. "I demand a recount." Ms. Cheerilee give a half glare smug smile, "trust me, diamond tiara. Pip won."  Diamond tiara snorted in denial and said, "I'll be judge of that, ms. Cheerilee."

She pushed passed her teacher and went inside the voting booth, "what? One vote!" She rushed over to her best friend and said, "sliver spoon! "You didn't vote for me." Sliver spoon looked away, "no, I didn't."

Diamond tiara: "but you're my best friend."

Sliver spoon glare at her, "am i? Cause I tried to help by mentioning your 'surprise' statue, and suddenly I wasn't even allowed to speak! You could have actually won this election if you just listen to me. You wanna know how?" She got closer to her and whispered, "sorry I'm not allowed to speak." She shutting her mouth."

Diamond tiara screams in rage and run off. Sliver spoon walked away but the shadow could tell she was hurting. Apple bloom look at the other crusaders, "ah know diamond tiara's been pretty awful, but...we should probably make sure she okay. Just cause she's never cares about anypony else's feelings doesn't mean we shouldn't care about her."

OK joe: "groovy idea ab."

The shadow: "yeah. You go see how she is doing and me checking on sliver spoon. She may not look it, but she is hurting too." She disappeared like a shadow to amaze dinky and gallop.

Dinky: "that so cool, she does it."

Gallop: "yeah."

Sliver spoon at royal woods high school courtyard to sit down behind the statue of acorn while using transport bracelet on right hoof.

She had taken her glasses off and was trying to hard not to cry but she did. The shadow appear at the courtyard to see sliver spoon crying hard then she take her face mask and hat to reveal ginger owleyes begin walking to her and sit down to patted on her head, "shhh, there. It'll be alright shh."

Lori look at window from 2nd floor to see ginger cheering up sliver spoon at the courtyard and got smile on her face.

[New chapter is out]