stand back there's xiao fung coming through part 2

Xiao fung and the group still walking on the dirt path towards ponyville but they blocked by applejack, her dog,  lyra, and po.

Lyra: "not so fast punks."

Po: "feel the face of thunder."

Xiao: "i don't worry shendu, I got this."

He take a deep breath and release it full with wind at them to make them move back a bit. Meanwhile at canterlot castle with upper crust and jet set while begin she fanning her self with the fan in the cafe then suddenly tohru and uncle show up.

Uncle: "excuse me, let me borrow that, thank you."

Upper crust: "of course sir."

She handed the fan to uncle with her magic to borrow it and they hand back to the farm with the others.

Applejack: "golly, that's powerful wind from him."

Lyra: "you said it aj."

Fuzzy: "y'all give up yet!"

Po: "nope."

Teen tornado: "okay you ask fo...!"

Her word is short to hear crazy laughing around the forest to make finn become scared.

Xiao fung: "where's the laughter coming from?"

"I'm behind teen tornado of course."

She turned around to see the shadow just appeared and use roundhouse in the head then went down to the grass out cold then she disappeared again and karate moves on rest of them.

Xiao fung: "where you at immortal?"

The shadow: "I'm under you."

She appears a bit to hit the chin really hard to make him back up and she disappeared and appeared with the four of them. Tohru and uncle just arrived at the path with the others.

Lyra: "you got the fan?"

Tohru: "yup."

He grab the brown bag from his pocket and pull it out potion so uncle pour the potion the fan while doing the chant.

Xiao fung: "not so fast mortals."

He take a deep breath and release it with powerful wind at them but Lyra use magical blocked and don't know how it last to hold the wind.

Lyra: "hurry up guys, I don't know to hold it last from powerful wind."

Po grab the fan from uncle to open it with chi spell appear on the fan.

Uncle: "po, fan the fan."

He nodded his hand and walked around the magic barrier to use fan the wind while walked towards the wind demon.

Lyra: "it's working."

After he got done fanning at the wind and hit the demon with green chi glowing ball that sent back to the barn with portal door open up for him to back to the demon world and portal door is closed.

The shadow: "so long wind demon."

Shendu and the rest of others get up from the ground except for teen tornado is still out cold. Finn press the button on the bracelet to make portal of their hideout and running through the portal and closed it.

Lyra turn to the shadow with warm smile on her face and said, "thank you for helping us."

The shadow: "no problem."

She walked towards out cold teen tornado to grab her and put her over the left shoulder.

The shadow: "I take her to jail at canterlot city. So long guys."

Po: "bye."

Applejack: "come back soon sugarcube."

Lyra: "see ya later."

She disappeared front of them to go back at canterlot city and put teen tornado in jail.

[New chapter is out today]