the shadow number one fans

They got large soap box and place it down for their campaign then the shadow put pipsqueak on soap box.

Pipsqueak: "thanks."

The shadow: "no problem bud."

Apple bloom coughed to address everyone that gave her their undivided attention. She spoke very loudly "so pip, how would you help the school if you were elected student pony president?"

Pipsqueak smile and turn to his audience then say's, "our playground equipment took quite a beating during twilight's battle tirek."

They all looked to see the equipment did need to be replaced. The swings were broken, and the slide was a section."

The shadow: "geeze, what a mess."

They all cheered for him except for two students. Diamond tiara walked in pushing some of the other ponies away with a smug smile on her face.

Diamond tiara: "well, I think that's was ridiculous waste of money! It's just like when twist proposed to repair the window that discord destroyed! She wanted to repair it like a plain old schoolhouse window. But you all know voting for me was the best choice because I convinced the school board to give that window visual appeal!

The window was stained-glass Portrait of herself looking smug.

The shadow: "not bad I guess."

Diamond tiara and sliver spoon just gasped of surprise to see the shadow next apple bloom and sweetie belle so they walked towards her.

Diamond tiara: "you're the shadow from the ponyville newspaper yesterday that you and the others defeat shendu brother last Tuesday."

Snips: "yeah, I still scared of shendu to release his siblings with a pan'ku box."

Snails: "you said it bud."

The shadow: "that's right."

Sliver spoon: "you so cool to use roundhouse kick on one of the dark hand goons by the head that went down on the ground out cold then uppercut xiao fung chin."

Diamond tiara: "that's was totally super."

The shadow: "aww thanks."

Diamond tiara: "can we have a autograph from you, please."

The shadow: "sure."

Diamond tiara and sliver spoon running inside the school to grab saddlebags in their desks then run back outside with her.

The shadow: "I need a pen?"

Dinky give a pen to her so write her named on the saddlebags.

The shadow: "here you go."

Both: "thank you shadow."

The shadow: "your welcome."

[new chapter is out]