3rd door location

Shendu, hak foo, chow, rasto, and henchman x enter the farmer mark to look around in big city and pan'ku box begin to glow on rasto hand.

Shendu with evil smile on his face and say's, "perfect timing."

Pan'ku lift up in mid-air from rasto hand and puzzle by itself for 2 seconds then beam at behind wholesome food stand to make a map to shock everyone in the market. One of wholesome food employee towards the map to see red dot on royal woods, Michigan.

Wholesome food employee #1: "royal woods, Michigan?"

Chow: "Good, because that Gothic little girl give me the creeps."

Rasto: "you said it."

Shendu: "find a portal for my brother, tchang zu the lighting demon."

Alexander: "i got a friend over there but he owe me 50 dollars for broncos won at the super bowl on last janurary."

Rasto: "who?"

Alexander: "flip."

Shendu: "fine mortal."

Chow: "we will."

Hak foo: "when we going over there?"

Shendu: "this Saturday."

Rasto: "that's good."

The map went back inside the pan'ku box and floating back above hak foo then landing down on his hand.

Chip whistler enter inside his stand to see valmont and his henchmen.

Chip: "hello guys."

Rasto: "hey chip."

Shendu: "hello mortal."

Chip: "s-shendu, your alive?"

Rasto: "yup, he stuck inside valmont body and going to Royal woods, Michigan to release the lighting demon."

Chip: "me and my employees will join you guys because I want revenge on canterlot furious 4.

Chow: "sure."

Shendu: "fine."

Chip: "excellent."

[Here's new chapter is out]