stand back there's xiao fung coming through part 1

Shendu and his goons sneaking around at sweet apple acres without been seen by the apple family.

Finn: "wow, there's a lot of apple trees."

Shendu: "yeah, lucky I got pear inside valmont pocket."

Teen tornado: "awesome."

They arrive at the barn to look around a bit and it's clear to enter the barn but didn't realize there's Winona saw whole thing and running towards the house to get applejack.

Shendu: "this is perfect spot for my brother."

Pan'ku box begin to glow and lift up from fuzzy hand towards the red barn wall then blast it to make a symbol of wind demon and open it on the wall to open up a door for xiao fung enter equestria with wax head of larry king on his head then the door closed behind him and pan'ku box come back to fuzzy hand.

Xiao kung: "I'm free."

Shend: "welcome brother xiao kung to equestria."

Larry king: "wow, this world pretty good."

Finn: "that wax Larry king head on your head sir?"

Xiao: "yeah, he gave me headache with interview at the demon world for 3 days."

Wax Larry head: "that's right."

He hop off from xiao head to the floor starting hopping exit the barn towards to ponyville just explore around.

Familiar voice: "not so fast shendu."

They turn around to see applejack and Winona with angry look on their faces.

Xiao: "who's that?"

Finn: "meet one of elements of harmony honesty and agent of section 13. Applejack."

Xiao: "enemy of my brother."

But then something lift up applejack and Winona in the air to make others confused then went really fast from sweet apple acres to ponyville then stop at fountain With jade, uncle, and po.

Jade: "hey applejack."

Applejack: "jade? Uncle? Po?"

Tohru appear while holding applejack and her dog this whole time and put them down on the ground.

Applejack: "but how?"

Tohru pull out his hand to reveal snake, rooster, and rabbit talisman to show applejack.

Lyra: "whoa."

Jade: "we grab them to save both of you from the wind demon and uncle made chi ingredient but we need find a fan with the symbol of mortal who defeat him."

Applejack: "all right, you two find the fan while we going to distract the wind demon."

Tohru: "sound good."

Jade: "what about me."

Applejack: "stay with berry punch and noteworthy."

Jade: "fine."

[New chapter is out]