shopping at kelo's corner store

Tuesday afternoon

Uncle chan, spike, mantis, and wonderbolt cadet soarin heading to kelo's corner store get flute who defeat the wind demon.

Soarin: "we're going to a flute at the store, uncle."

Uncle: "yes and including dozen of chi ingredients too."

They arrive at the kelo's and just spotted Gordy and willy who entered the store then He opened the door for them of friendly and polite.

Spike: "thanks dude."

Willy: "no problem."

They went inside of the store with willy is last one to closed behind him and approach the counter with kelo with friendly smile, "welcome to kelo's corner store and how may I help you today?" Uncle adjusted his glasses and replies back to him, "yes, uncle need a flute an symbol of lan caihe."

Kelo: "I'm sorry sir, don't have it at all."

Uncle: "oh, you got cat tuna can and bag of turnip.

Kelo: "sure do, the tuna can at Ariel 4 and bag of turnip is right next to produce stand."

Uncle: "thank you."

Uncle left from the counter get tuna can and bag of turnip.

Spike: "we need to find a flute somewhere in this city."

"I do."

They then turn around to see female teacher named miss. Grotke just holding flute in her hand.

Mantis hop on ashley Quinlan right shoulder to look at the flute, "where you get the flute at anyway, ms." She replied back to mantis, "I got this from the store at china on my summer vacation last year and play for my class."

Soarin: "alright."

She handed the flute them and mantis said of confused to her, "you want us to have it but you need it something." Ashley nodded her head with mantis agreed.

Miss. Grotke: "that's okay, I get another one sometime."

Spike: "Sweet for you, ma'am."

Miss. Grotke: "you're welcome."

She exit the store and open the door for male galactic space ranger named buzz lightyear and closed behind it as he walked to them.

Soarin: "who are you, sir."

Buzz: "my Pegasus friend, let me introduce myself I'm buzz lightyear, galactic space ranger. I'm here to join you and your comrades going to this called umm, ah. Canaerda.

Ashley: "Canada."

Buzz lightyear: "that's it. Going to stop this shendu character release his wind demon brother with a pan'ku box on Thursday."

Spike: "yup, with human applejack, Supergirl, crane, torhu, soarin, uncle, jackie, jade and scott green."

Buzz: "that's a great group."

Mantis: "yep."

Uncle is back with bag of turnip and tuna can toward the counter to place it so kelso scan it and uncle pay it and grab small bag of tuna and grab of turnip in both hands then he turn and look at buzz lightyear with confused and surprise, "you must be buzz lightyear what captain black talking about."

Buzz: "yes sir. Oh one question we can use fire arms to blast at sky demon."

He finger slapped on buzz forehead and said, "magic must defeat magic. Space man."

Buzz: "really."

Mantis: "that's right bud."

[New chapter is out for this story and here's the picture of buzz lightyear]