shocking message part 2

Everyponies got their cutie mark back from the vault and starlight glimmer escape inside the cave going somewhere. At the village every ponies having a party with the mane 6 then suddenly twilight journal begins to vibrate inside the bag.

Twilight: "sunset reply me back about information of rainbow dash and the others at china."

Rainbow: "awesome."

She grab her journal from the saddlebag to open it and read it.

Twilight: "no way!"

Applejack: "what's wrong sugarcube?"

Twilight: "sunset shimmer said shendu grab pan'ku box and going to use release the demons from the doors got sealed them in after defeat  by immortals the legendary heros of ancient china."

Fluttershy went under the table just shaking in fear, Rarity just fainted on the ground again, applejack and pinkie pie just froze of fear, and rainbow sparkle become anger.

Rainbow: "now we dealing with shendu siblings right now."

Twilight: "yeah."

Pinkie pie: "what about talismans?"

Twilight: "the j-team got the talismans."

Fluttershy: "that's good but I'm still scared of shendu siblings right now."

Double diamond: "whats wrong guys?"

Twilight: "shendu going to release his siblings inside the doors with pan'ku box."

Party favor: "what! this shendu guy got siblings."

Twilight: "yup."

Double diamond: "whoa that's scary stuff."

Night gilder: "yeah you said it."

Sugar belle: "you guys going to help them to stop this shendu character to release the demons."

Rainbow: "yup, after all we're secret agents at section 13."

Double diamond: "really."

Rainbow: "I'll ask captain black it's okay you guys join section 13 to become secret agents too."

Party favor: "awesome."

Night gilder: "sweet."

[Here's new chapter for this story]