team rocket strike back part 2

Tuff agents, plastic man, and soarin battle with duff and stinkbug while rainbow dash and kim possible battle team rocket.

Rainbow use super speed towards catcurne but cassidy got a plan for her.

Cassidy: "use pin missile on rainbow."

Her Pokemon fire pine missile at rainbow but she dodge that and spin around catcurne into rainbow tornado a bit and stop to make catcurne dizzy.

Kim: "throh use seismic toss on catcurne."

He grab catcurne by the waist and toss him up in the air with powerful strength.

Fleetfoot: "wow."

Thunderlane: "that's so cool."

He went fall back down accidentally slam into hydregion went into the grass with huge impact and fainted.

Cassidy and butch: "our Pokemon."

Kim: "okay braviary use whirlwind."

Braviary use whirlwind on team rocket and their Pokemon with strong wind went up to air.

Cassidy: "we're defeat by teenage agent and princess."

Butch: "you said it cassidy and decide we quit the dark hand go back to team rocket."

Then suddenly wormhole above them appear of sky at sinnoh region and they said, "team rocket blasting off again."

Wormhole closed in the sky.

Derpy: "haha see ya suckers."

Flitter: "goodbye."

Tuff agents, plastic man, and soarin got duff and stinkbug in handcuffs while went to the others.

Kitty: "way to go guys."

Soarin: "yeah."

Stink bug use his stink on dudley nose  while he wasn't looking.

Dudley: "oh so gross! It's like a hobo with abscessed tooth driving a truck fill with rotten fruits!"

He grab cloudy kicks by the shoulders and went towards to his face.

Dudley: "at low tide! In Atlantic city."

Stink bug: "hahaha."

Duff: "good one lad."

Stink bug: "thanks."

[New chapter is out.]