cmc meet the shadow

One day the cmc were in their clubhouse to discuss what they can do to get their cutie marks. Apple bloom started the meeting.

Apple bloom: "okay, crusaders! Back to business of earning our cutie mark! Any suggestions."

Scootaloo slumped out of her stool and said, "no we tired everything!" "They had a list which had many different tasks and job before but none a gave them a cutie mark."

Sweetie belle: "we've run out ideas."

Apple bloom smiled and get off her podium and walked over to her friends.

Apple bloom: "are you kidding me, crusaders? We can do better than that?"

Cmc: "🎶we've been searchin' for our cutie marks for a while now. Tryin' to find out how we fit in so many ways we tired before but we keep on tryin' more."

The shadow appeared behind the window to see cmc inside the club house.

Cmc: "🎶 cause the cutie mark crusaders don't give in." "🎶we'll make our mark. One day or another, we'll mark our mark on the day that discover the ultimate reward of our cutie mark."

Apple bloom: "now, that's more like it."

Pipsqueak enter the club house with the cmc.

Pipsqueak: "cutie mark crusaders! Help!"

Apple bloom: "what's wrong, pipsqueak?"

Pipsqueak: "I'm running for students pony president, I was hoping you three would be my campaign manager."

Apple bloom: "we're never tired gettin' our cuties marks in campaign managin' what do ya say crusaders."

Cmc: "yeah!"

"May I join you three to help him."

They turn around to see the shadow standing behind the podium.

Sweetie belle: "who are you?"

The shadow: "I'm the shadow."

Apple Bloom: "wait ah heard about you."

Scootaloo: "you did?"

Apple bloom: "yeah, she joined mah sister and the others defeat shendu brother xiao fung at the dirt path towards ponyville last Tuesday."

Scootaloo: "man, I hate that guy to release his siblings with a pan'ku box to our world and human world."

Sweetie belle: "you said it."

Pipsqueak: "you wanna be campaign manager too."

The shadow: "sure, I'll meet you four at school house."

She disappeared inside the club house towards the school to amaze sweetie belle."

Sweetie belle: "wow, she's cool."

Scootaloo: "yeah."

[New chapter is out]