meet starlight glimmer

The two stallions opened the door to starlight glimmer place.

Double diamond: "starlight glimmer? We have a few visitors."

Mane 6 enter the room and inspection the room.

Rainbow: "be ready to fight! You don't know what's going to come through that door."

Then starlight glimmer came through the door in the room. She was a unicorn.

Starlight: "welcome! I'm so pleased to have you here."

Rainbow sparkle groaned.

Double diamond: "this is applejack, fluttershy, pinkie pie, rarity, rainbow sparkle, and twilight sparkle."

She inspected the alicorn.

Starlight: "forgive my bluntness, but I assume it is princess twilight sparkle?we don't get many alicorns around here."

Twilight: "yes. But twilight is fine."

Starlight: "so! How did you hear of our village."

Twilight: "it's a kind of a long story. Let's just say we found it on a map."

Pinkie pie: "technically it's a tree chest castle map."

Starlight: "well, however you found us, we're happy to have you! We're happy to have anypony who wants to experience true friendships for the first time."

Applejack had an unamused face, while everypony had a confused look.

Applejack: "say what?"

Starlight: "oh indeed, that's What so unique about our village, you see. Around here, we don't flaunt our special talents because we don't have any special talents to flaunt!"

Twilight: "is that why you all have those cuties marks."

Starlight: "perhaps it'll be easier to understand if I gave you a tour of our village."

Rainbow sparkle burst in laughter and says, "you're kidding, right? Give up our cutie marks? No Way?"

Fluttershy: "rainbow sparkle, don't be so rude. I don't think we should judge them. They all seem perfectly happy with their choice."

pinkie: "don't believe their smiles, fluttershy!"

Twilight: "I'm sorry, I guess we're just a little confused by all this."

Starlight: "we have no judgment here in our village, each of us was confused as well. Blinded by the false promise of our cutie marks."

Rainbow: "whoa, whoa, whoa, is she for real."

Twilight: "when we were sent to this village, we assumed it was to help in some way. But it seems like you don't need any help."

Starlight: "have you considered perhaps that you might've been seen here so we could help you." "After all, nopony has ever come to our village and wanted to leave! Why should you by any different?" "But that is entirely you choice! Please, enjoy our little corner of equestria. We're all quite fond of it! No doubt you will be as well. Double diamond, please help our guests with whatever they might need!"

Double diamond: "of course."

Starlight glimmer began to trot away and says, "well, this is will certainly provide a boost to our little community! When the rest of equestria sees that a princess gave up her cutie mark to join us, they're finally understand what we're trying to accomplish."

[Here new chapter for this story]