shendu new bodyguards

Galleria mall in Toronto, Canada

Shendu and his goons wondering in the mall to find hsi wu the sky demon door somewhere So meanwhile at other side of the mall with Jackie chan and his group to find sky demon door too.

Applejack: "golly, this mall is huge like a factory from back home."

Scott Green: "you said it, aj."

They walk pass the khaki barn and get greeted by the clones, "welcome to khaki barn." Scott replied back to them of polite, "thanks girls." Jackie then got idea and look at crane, soarin, and buzz lightyear "you three fly in the mall to find sky demon door location somewhere in this mall."

Soarin: "you got it, boss."

Buzz press red button to make wings come out and look at the clones who amaze see that for second and look up in the mall ceiling glass, "to infinity and beyond." He and his group went flying in the mall towards wind demon door location before shendu does.

Chrissy: "your friends are super cool while flying, guys."

Applejack: "thank you sugarcube."

"Hello there, punks."

They shocked in horror to see bulldozer and whiplash who show up at khaki barn.

Chrissy: "oh boy, we're doom."

Supergirl: "who are you punks."

Whiplash begin to speak with Russian accent, "we're shendu bodyguards of course and here to stop you search of wind demon door." Supergirl step in from the group with angry look, "I deal with them." Both bodyguards laughs about Supergirl fighting against them alone.

Bulldozer: "you can defeat us. That's funny."

"not so Fast villains."

They turn at their heads to the right to see lady falcon right beside of the bench with two people who sitting on. Then bulldozer said to her of confused and funny look, "who are you, ms.?" Lady falcon replied back to him of heroic, "let me introduce my name. I am." She doing the pose of sailor venus and continue her introduction, "she does not allowed evil." She doing fake running on the ground, "member of canterlot defender." And stop to due another pose from great saiyaman in dragon ball z kai with melody music and rose from the background.

Chad: "that's radical pose, dudette."

Uncle: "uncle need to prepare the chi spell for the wind demon spell when arrived the door."

Chrissy: "you can do it inside the store."

The chan's, torhu and the rest heading to went inside khaki barn with the clones to make chi magic while lady falcon and Supergirl fighting against bulldozer and whiplash with everyone watching.

"Need some backup, girls."

Three figures walk through the crowd to the front reveal black widow, tigress, Amy rose with sly grin on their faces. Supergirl said to them of excitement, "yes, we do girls."

[New chapter is out for tonight]

🎉 twidash adventure chronicles vol. 2: beware of 8 demons hikayesini okumayı bitirdin 🎉