battle with team rocket

Rainbow dash running towards houndour in full speed.

Cassidy: "now houndour, use bite."

He going to bite at rainbow dash but miss and rainbow spin around houndour to make dizzy and rainbow kick dizzy houndour in the face to sent flying backwards to butch and cassidy become fainted.

Butch: "go hitmontop, use triple kick on the Griffin."

Hitmontop: "hitmontop."

He use triple kick on Gilda but she dodge that and use tail whip and back kick on him then She grab him on the leg to toss him back to team rocket. Cassidy and butch use their pokeball to return their Pokemon from the battle. Butch press the button on his glove to make a portal for their escape.

Cassidy: "we'll be back, come on hutch."

Butch: "it's butch, not hutch."

Cassidy: "whatever."

They run through the portal at shendu new hideout and it's closed.

Gilda: "good job over there dash."

Rainbow: "you too Gilda."

Gilda: "but one question who's shendu?"

Pinkie: "he's a dragon demon that terrorize ancient china and turn into a statue by chi wizard then now He's back to release his siblings from the doors by pan'ku box made by 8 immortals the legendary hero's of ancient china."

Male griffon: "whoa."

Female griffon: "a demon dragons going to release his siblings from the doors."

Rainbow: "yup that's right."

[Here's new chapter for this story]