beware of the shadow

Princess twilight having tea with her favorite babysitter princess Cadance at canterlot tea cafe in canterlot.

Cadance: "so are you excited about your baby coming soon."

Twilight: "yea, rainbow and applejack making a baby room for her."

Cadance: "that's sweet."

Then suddenly 20 shadowkhans show up from the walls and ground to shocked twilight, cadance, and several ponies.

Twilight: "they're back again."

Cadence: "this shadowkhans you told me about it twilight."

Twilight: "yup."

20 shadowkhans walk towards the princesses but they stop heard unknown laughter from the unknown person.

Unknown person: "(laughing)."

Jet set: "what's the laughing coming from?"

Upper crust: "I don't know dear."

Unknown person: "leave the princesses alone, shadowkhans or else."

One shadowkhan won't listen to unknown person so he walked towards it the princesses but saw the person to be female to wore a wide-brimmed black fedora and a crimson scarf just below her nose and across her mouth and chin to reveal light green eyes. Wearing a black breasted trench Coat inside crystal prep uniform was behind the princesses.

Unknown person: "I warned you."

she punched shadowkhan really that send it flying backwards to other shadowkhans. Then she disappeared again and started attacking every shadowkhans while she in invisible.

Fancy pants: "I say, not bad for a mystery creature."

jet set: "indeed."

All the shandowkhans went down on the ground by mystery person and they went disappeared. Mystery person reappeared again to hear applause from every pony.

Neon light: "that's was awesome."

Fancy pants: "way to go my dear."

Orange swirl: "good job to take out shendu minons."

Sliver frames: "who are you my dear."

Unknown person: "I am the shadow."

Neon light: "great name for a super hero."

twilight: "thank you for saving us."

The shadow: "your welcome princess and it's doing my job."

Twilight: "you know there's another super hero at canterlot city, the white ninja."

The shadow: "really, me and her should team up to fight criminals."

Twilight: "that's awesome but we another problem is shendu going to release his siblings from the doors."

Orange swirl: "it's true."

The shadow: "I see." "I will help section 13, CHS students, the j-team, and you with your friends to stop them."

Twilight: "really."

The shadow: "yup, I gotta back to my world and meet the white ninja person."

Twilight: "bye."

Fancy pants: "safe travel my dear."

Neon light: "see ya later."

The shadow disappear in thin air went back to her world.

[Here new chapter for this story and who's is the shadow just save twilight and cadence.]