Chapter 5 Ride

NOTE: Warning talking and usage of weed, like up there if you don’t like it skip or leave my book. 

Chapter 5 Ride
Warning: slight talk about weed usage. 

Third person POV.

Time skip - twenty later.

There were conversations between everyone about getting food out so now everyone was getting ready to go. Katherine really didn't want to go out much since she was in uncomfort and pain, but Dean had made her a hot water bottle and she had snuck off and slightly smoked a bit. She was still uncomfortable and in pain but it was slightly less than before. 

She was slowly following behind everyone to the back of Jade's car to get in. Dean was in the front passenger side as Jade got into the front seat to drive to where they were going. 

Katherine got stuck in the middle of both Jason and Dick. Dick on the left side as Jason sat on the right. The car started up and they were on their way to the place. Dean was quick to place music on when the car started up and started to sing and slightly dance in his seat.

Katherinre groans and places her hand on her forehead embarrassed of her dad. Jason and Dick laugh at her slightly but quickly feel bad when they see her wince in pain when a shot of pain shoots on her thigh and semi on her side. 

They had heard about what was wrong with her when Dean was talking to her… they also in a nice way asked them what was wrong and Jade was quick to explain what was happening. 

Katheirne groans again. She pushes up and places the hot water bottle onto the back of her back and laid back. She felt slightly better, slightly. She placed her hands on her stomach and started to rub it to help with the uncomfortable feeling she is having. 

Dick didn't really know what to do to help her, same with Jason. She groaned again and before Dick could stop himself he was placing his hand on her stomach and started rubbing circles on it. She was shocked but with his bigger warm hand rubbing stomach making her feel better then when she did it herself.

She melts into his touch and moves close to him. She looks at him with red cheeks, she looks over to Jason and then to the front to see what her dad was doing. All he was doing was talking and slightly dancing with Jade.

Jason grasped Katherine’s smaller free hand and held it into his bigger warm hand and slightly squeezed it tight. She looks over to him and gives him a slight medium sized smile and he smiles back. Dick continued to rub her stomach making her feel some comfort in everything that was happening to her. Jasons free hand went and rested on her thing and she jolted slightly. Jason chuckles to himself. 

So cute, he thought.

Dick places his lips slightly onto her ear lightly, “Is this helping?” he asks her softly and caringly. Her cheeks went even redder and hid her face with her hair. Her eyes land onto Jason's hand on her thigh and slightly smiles. She reaches out and grasps his hand with her free hand. 

Jason smiles and squeezes her hand light and she squeezes back. 

She turns her attention finally back onto Dick and nods her head slightly, “Yes” she mumbles back to him. He smiles big and kisses her ear and pulls back. Dick was happy to know that he was slightly helping her out. 

Dean looks in the mirror and his eyes catch his blushing slightly smiling daughter who was getting helped by her soulmates. His eyes trail down and he could see what Dick was doing… Was he mad? Yes, but he could tell by what Dick was doing was harmless and it was. Plus when Katherine was younger Dean would do the same thing to help her go to sleep and then the hot water bottle and heating pads came in. 

Nothing the two ‘Waynes’ do is anything bad but pure innocence to her. Yes they feel their soulbond pulling to connect with each other and they still did nothing bad to her and only helped her out. They didn't need to finish the bond with her right now, they can wait as long as she needs to. 

PLUS, plus she's in uncomfort and in pain. She wouldn't want that. Even if she did want to right now she can't bear much pain and uncomfort right now. She already feels sick to her stomach and adding other emotions on her she would end up passing out or throwing up, she doesn’t want that and neither does anyone else. 

Since Dean has already figured out that they were soulmates he wasn't really worried about them hurting her since Cas had already told him that in the future that her soulmates wouldn't hurt her, but did he still like them touching her? No. 

Dean lightly smiles to himself though and looks away from them. As much as protective he is over his daughter and random guys being near her he felt at ease with them being near her… two out of four of her soulmates. Plus she is eighteen years old and double plus she can take care of herself in any situation, any situation. If she doesn't want to do anything she would say it and if they don't stop she won't hesitate to knock them down. 

Jason leans to her ear, "You're so beautiful" he mumbles on her ear making her shiver. 

She looks over to him with red cheeks, Jason chuckles and kisses her nose quickly before he pulls away from her and sits there comfortably with his arm up against the window and his hand on the side of his head keeping it in one spot with a smirk on his handsome face as he stares at her with love and care in his eyes. Her cheeks were already red, “Thank you” she whispers out to him. 

Small time skip
Still third person 

Jade finally pulls up to the restaurant that they were going to for breakfast. “We are here!” she cheered out. She was quick to park and turn her car off, she quickly took her seatbelt off and got out of the car slamming it behind her.  

Dean follows behind Jade, shutting his door shut behind him and follows her to the restaurant leaving Kathierine, Jason and Dick in the back of the car alone and locked in. 

--------------
I hope you like it.
I’m sorry for any short chapters.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors. 
You may request any one shot.
This is what I write for.

The list

Marvel. 
Spiderman (All Movies, all spidermans), Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Venom, X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, DareDevil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange, Ant-Man.

DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

Anime shows. 
Blue Exorcist, Vampire Knight, Black Butler, The Host Club, Yuri on ice, RWBY, Haikyuu!!. 

Disney/Pixar 
Descendants, Onward, The Incredibles, Big Hero 6, The Owl House.

Dreamwork 
How to Train Your Dragon 1, 2, 3 and series, Rise of the Guardians, trollhunters tales of arcadia, 3 below tales of arcadia, wizards tales of arcadia. 

Nickelodeon 
Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Legend of Korra, Danny Phantom

Tv Shows.
Supernatural, Gossip Girl, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, Community, Stranger Things.

Movies.
The Hobbit, The Great Gatsby, Night at the museum, Marvel, DC, Star Wars, Joker, Pitch Perfect,

I don't know what to call. 
Gravity, Falls, Slugterra, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, She-Ra, Harley Quinn, Carmen Sandiego, creepypasta, The Dragon Prince.

You can request whenever you want and as much as you want. I will try to get every single one written for you. I may not do some and that would be either i can't see myself being able to write it or it makes me uncomfortable. 
I don't judge. 
BUT i only write for Female readers or OC, not Male readers or OC.
I write x readers. GirlxGirl, MenxGirl.