Chapter 8 Hid

Chapter 8 Hid

Third person POV. 

Katherine froze in her spot as she heard her aunt ask that question. She shakes her head and moves to stand by the door to listen to their conversation. 

Dean stood up straight and ran his fingers through his hair, "Call me right away” he said. He took a step away from the coffee table and took a seat down and sighs. He looks up and gives her a pained smile, “basically how you calm her down is like calming down someone who is having a panic attack. I mean she is having a panic attack at the time so of course that's how you would calm her down. But to help her fast just call me and I'll speak to her,” he said rambling on. 

Jade followed him and took a seat onto the couch too. She nods her head as she listens to him, “When was the last time she lost control of her powers?” she asks her. 

“I think it was eight months ago. She was doing a great job of keeping everything in control, something happened and she lost it. She should be fine though” he said. 

“Ok that's good to know. It was really great to see you again Dean” she said to him. She moves closer to him and hugs him tightly, he wraps his arm around her too and hugs her tightly too. The hug wasn't long and seconds later the both of them were packing his stuff. 

Kathreine sighs and closes her eyes tight. She has always hated this topic, her powers going out of control. She mently groans and walks into the living room and sits down and waits for them to be done. 

Katherine POV. 

I follow my dad and aunt out of the house behind to the dad's car and some bags in my hands. I don't want him to go. Why does he have to go? 

Dad turns his head to look at me, “Ok remember, be good dont do anything stupid and dont get into and trouble. I'll be back in three weeks or maybe a bit later but I will be there” he said. 

I nod my head, “ok” I said. 

I open the front door and place his snacks and drinks done onto the ground and seat of the car. I turn back to him and quickly wrap my arms around his waist and hug him tightly and he hugs him back. 

“I'm going to miss you so much

“I'm going to miss you so much. I love you” he mumbles in my hair. “I'll miss you too dad” I added on. He kisses the top of my head before pulling back from me. “I love you” I add on. 

Small time skip. 

Dad got into his car and turned it on. “I'll see you two later. I love you two” 

And a few minutes later he was driving down the street leaving me here.

“Let's go inside now and maybe figure out your room” aunt Jade said. 

I nod my head, "Yeah, ok" I mumble out. I slowly walk back to the house from the empty street. I shut the door behind me and followed her up the stairs to my room. "Ok so what color do you want your walls to be?" She asks.