Autumn Flower

[Edited]

A week has passed. Yoongi had ordered all their butlers and maids to clean the whole house.

It's taking a long time for them to finish the kitchen and living room. Making the house sparkle and go back to the way it was when Taehyung was taken, was going to be a very hard task for them. The workers were confused and tired but didn't question or say anything. They just did their job, wanting to finish as soon as possible.

"So, is Yoongi going to tell us what's happening?" Seokjin asked the others in the room. They all gave themselves a look and shrugged. The male had just told them to meet in the living room.

Hoseok was about to say something when Yoongi entered the room. The mafia man dropped duffle bags on the floor next to the couch. "Get ready, we're leaving in twenty minutes." He said, before walking away.

The rest of the men huffed and got up. The only reason why they were letting Yoongi boss them around is that he was the only one that knew where Taehyung might be. They all left for their rooms and packed their things. Everything they would usually pack when they left on missions.

Meanwhile, Yoongi went and gathered the workers. "We'll be gone for a week at most. You all are to listen to the head maid from the moment we step out of that front door to the moment we walk back in." He said, face void of any emotion. "If I find out that any of you were out of line while we were gone, then I will personally be firing you." A shiver went down all of their spines. They knew he wasn't joking. So, they nodded, afraid to answer with their voice and having it fail on them. "Good." Yoongi looked at each one of them. Watching as every single worker avoided looking in his eyes. "You are dismissed." They all bowed before scurrying away.

Yoongi then went back to the living room. Finding only two gang members missing. He sighed and took one of his duffle bags. The male unzipped it and put in a first-aid kit and other things they might need.

"Why are you bringing that?" Jimin said.

"It's for them," Jungkook answered, making his way down the stairs with his stuff.

"What do you mean?" Jimin asked. Not understanding why the elder was bringing a lot of things.

"We don't know how they are doing, Jimin," Yoongi answered. "They're hurt, but we don't know how bad that old bitch hurt them." The elder stared down at the bag. Then zipped it up again, "better safe than sorry."

Jimin nodded, suddenly becoming quiet. Probably imagining the worst, and how they must look. It wasn't a good thing to think about. He spaced out until Yoongi finally spoke up and disturbed his train of thought.

"Let's go. The car is ready." The elder took his things and walked out.

The others didn't complain and just followed. Just when they finished loading the van they were leaving in, Byul arrived. Yoongi told her what she was to do there, he gave her the keys to the house and then got in the van along with the rest. They drove away from the mansion. The aura in the car was heavy. They were all quiet, which was unusual.

"The place I spotted them in was very deep into the forest." Yoongi spoke, "and even then, I couldn't see them well. I just knew it was them because I heard that son of a bitch yelling while trying to drown Tae." His hold on the steering tightened. "I'm not sure if there are more people with him, or if it's just them and the driver. But we need to be ready for anything." They all nodded.

The opening of the forest could be seen, they all held their breaths. This was it. They were going to get them back. Yoongi made a turn and started driving on the dirt road. From then on the ride was bumpy and shaky. But nobody complained. Yoongi parked the car in the opening he had made. They all got out. Taking the necessary things they need. Or what they thought they would need. And left the rest behind. Yoongi made sure that the doors were locked and that everything was closed just in case it rained or something. "We need to walk to the river," Yoongi informed.