Strawberry Mango

[Edited]

Taehyung moaned with each bite he took of the ice cream. The strawberry and mango melted once it touched his warm tongue. It was delicious, the flavor and the topping he got on it. "Ahh mn~ it's so good!" All the men gulped and tried to ignore the lewd sounds he was making. All quietly eating their ice cream and looking away from the happy pregnant man with a light blush on their cheeks and red ears.

"Weally mommy?" Soobin and Yeonjun asked, standing up on their chairs and leaning onto the table.

"Yup! I like it, wanna try some?" Tae asked the two.

Who nodded furiously, "yesh pwease!"

Taehyung got some of both of the flavors and some toppings and then fed both of the babies. The two toddlers hummed and squished their cheeks together. "Yummy!" Tae giggled and nodded, brushing some of their bangs out of their chubby faces.

Namjoon cleared his throat, "should we get going?" He wiped his mouth and smiled, showing his dimples.

"Okay!" Taehyung and the kids agreed. They all collected their things and got up. "Where should we go?" The pregnant male asked the two cheerful toddlers.

"With mommy!" They said and ran from the trash can where they threw away their napkins to hug Tae's legs. Taehyung blushed when he heard some people coo, "mommy go, babies go too."

"Well, where should we go, mommy?" Jungkook bent down and took Yeonjun before handing him to Tae and then taking Soobin in his arms.

Taehyung looked around at all the men before shrugging his shoulders, "I don't know." He looked down shyly, a blush on his cheekbones.

"We'll figure it out then," Hoseok said and they all made their way out of the ice cream parlor.

"Mommy, I want un-coo' to cawwy me," Yeonjun said.

"Huh? Uncle?" Taehyung asked, looking at the toddler, confused. Yeonjun nodded and pointed at Seokjin.

The broad-shouldered man walked forward and took Yeonjun from the confused male. "Me too! Me too! U'cooh! U'cooh!" Soobin cheered and bounced in Jungkook's arms. (Me too! Me too! Uncle! Uncle!)

Taehyung stared at them in confusion as Jungkook passed Soobin to Namjoon. He pouted and looked at them. Jungkook smiled and placed his hand on Tae's waist, bringing the confused pregnant man closer. He kissed his hair, "it's just so we don't attract anyone's attention while we're out." He whispered and gave him another kiss.

"I don't understand," Taehyung said, looking up at the older man.

Jungkook patted his bum before removing his hand from his waist and taking Tae's thin hand in his. He brought it up to his lips and kissed it, "I'll explain later." Tae nodded and looked forward as they continued walking.

They walked around the place. Looking at the many different shops that were there. Until Taehyung decided that they should go to the mall because there are many more stores and the ones at this place didn't seem to pique his interest. After that, they all drove to a huge mall and walked around. Going in and out of stores.

While many people stopped and stared at them. Because it was a huge group. Usually, the only groups that appeared in malls were groups of teenagers or college students. To them, it looked like Taehyung and Jungkook were spending time with their kids while the rest of the men were their single friends that had decided to tag along.

It did bother Taehyung, a lot. As many people would approach their group to ask one of the men out or for their phone numbers and social media accounts. He would get jealous and send the people a glare. The more time they spent at the mall, the more people would approach them. It was getting tiring. The fact that the mafia men would take turns carrying the kids didn't help. As they looked even more handsome and attracted more people's attention.