Playing With Kitten

[Edited](M)

Taehyung woke up many hours later. He could feel something around his waist, and he sighed. His eyebrows furrowed together when he opened his eyes and noticed that Namjoon and Soobin were still in front of him. He looked down, seeing a pair of arms. Slowly turned and sighed in relief when he saw it was Yoongi.

This was the first time he saw Yoongi's relaxed facial features. The pale man that always had a scowl on his face now looks like a cute kitten.

Tae smiled. Although he was very tired from the consistent waking up he did during the night before. Taehyung raised his hand and caressed the man's face. He smiled when Yoongi nuzzled into his hand. Tae cupped the elder's face with one hand and rubbed his thumb over his cheek. "You're so handsome. Even when you're pretending to be sleeping." The man whispered.

Yoogni didn't move and kept his eyes closed. As he kept pretending.

Taehyung shook his head and got up, letting himself balance on one of his elbows as he looked at the man. He leaned down and pecked his lips before straddling him so he could get off the bed. The pretty male walked into the bathroom and turned to the mirror to stare at his face. He was looking at his swollen eyes when he felt arms wrapped around his waist.

"How did you know I was awake?" Yoongi asked as he laid his head on Tae's shoulder.

Taehyung smiled at him before washing his hands. "Apart from the fact that you're wearing clothes." Tae bent down to wet his face with water, with Yoongi still hugging his waist. "And how your hair is styled. I knew because I heard you whispering things in my ear." He started washing his face as he spoke.

Yoongi licked his lips when Taehyung kept bending down. He didn't do anything and just let the boy do his morning routine. "Did you hear what I told you?"

Tae shook his head as he dried his face. "Nope." He sighed and threw the towel into the laundry bin before turning and placing his hands on Yoongi's neck. "I was still kind of sleeping and only heard you mumbling."

The tall pale man nodded and pulled the shorter boy closer. They stared into the eyes of each other before Yoongi tried to lean in for a kiss. "I want to kiss you."

"No." Tae leaned back and moved his face every time the older tried to kiss him.

"Why?" Yoongi pouted and pulled Taehyung by the waist.

"Because you will want to do more." The boy gripped the man's biceps before gently pressing his knee onto his boner. On accident, that is.

Yoongi's eyes darkened and his hands moved down to give a harsh smack to Taehyung's ass. The said male softly moaned from the impact. Tae liked sleeping in only panties and a big sweater or shirt, so the impact on his butt made it sting from the lack of material covering it. After what happened with Jungkook he found out he liked getting spanked. Yoongi slipped his hands under the shirt and then started spreading and squeezing the delicious thick cheeks.

Taehyung was slowly becoming aroused the more Yoongi teased him. He was biting his lips to not let out any noises because not only was Namjoon still sleeping but Soobin was too. Taehyung couldn't take it anymore and leaned forward, smashing their lips together.

Yoongi smirked and dominated the kiss. The cat-eyed man lifted Taehyung and placed him on the sink while gently closing and locking the bathroom door, with his foot so as to not break the kiss.

"Yoonie~," Taehyung placed his hands on the man's chest to get him to stop kissing him. The older man hummed as he trailed kisses down his jaw and to his neck. Seeing as Yoongi wasn't stopping any time soon, Taehyung tangled his hands in the blond hair. Before pulling it gently to get the man to stop.