Wanna Go Home

[Edited]

They've stayed in the model home for a week now. Taehyung was tired of it. He had clothes there, but he didn't want to wear them. It was one of those days where he will give the rest of the men a difficult time. But he didn't care, he wanted to go back home. Where he had all his things. Where he had the big body pillow that he missed dearly.

Oh, his pillow. His precious therapeutic pregnancy pillow was all alone on his bed, in his house that is far away from where he currently is. It was probably cold because he hasn't hugged it for a whole week now. It probably even has accumulated dust and everything. It must be sad. And missing Taehyung just as much as the latter misses it.

"Why are you crying, doll?" Jimin asked, placing his hand on the younger's exposed thigh. He was concerned for their fiancé. They were all just eating breakfast peacefully when Taehyung started sniffling as tears rolled down his soft puffy cheeks. "Do you want to go back to sleep, is that it? We woke you up early, hm?" He soothed, caressing the soft, tan thigh.

Taehyung pouted and shook his head, he brought his hand up and wiped his tears away.

"Is it because Yeonjun will be going to school today?" Seokjin asked, after swallowing the freshly made pancake with syrup on it.

That was a mistake. Mentioning that it was going to be the toddler's first day of school.

The pregnant man burst into tears. Wailing at the thought of his baby being alone in a big building with other kids that can be mean to him. He had started crying because he wanted his pillow and wanted to be inside the walls of the big mansion he now calls his home. But now, his sadness was directed towards his young son.

All the men turned to glare at the eldest member. Jin sheepishly smiled and stuffed his mouth with more pancakes. Before turning to the small toddler with his head resting on the table, neglecting the warm food on his plate as his eyes opened and closed, fighting the urge to go back to sleep.

The four-year-old toddler was sitting beside Tae, looking up at him with big eyes. He worried for his mother figure who was currently crying. "Mommy," he pouted, standing up on the chair, taking the elder's face in his small hands, "did papa make pancakes bad for you?" He asked, turning to glare at Jungkook. To which the mafia man raised his arms in surrender.

"No, baby." Taehyung stuttered, pathetically wiping his tears away. He hiccupped and took the toddler into his arms. Cradling him as he kissed his face, "the pancakes taste good, right?" He smiled at the giggling toddler, who nodded and smiled up at him.

"Mhm!" Yeonjun sat back on his chair, holding the elder's big hand. "Is, is mommy sad 'bout Junnie?" He pouted and looked at his mommy with big eyes. "No worry, mommy. Yeonjunnie is big boy!" The toddler said proudly, straightening his posture and eating some of the pancakes on his plate by himself, to prove his point. "Soobin will be with mommy. Brother will p'otect momma and baby when Junnie is away at work!" He stood on the chair and picked up a blueberry, feeding it to the sniffling male.

"Thank you, bubba. Mommy needed to know that." Taehyung gave the toddler a bright boxy smile.

All the men sighed in relief after it was resolved by the child. A grateful smile on their faces. They definitely will take him out so he can pick out the school supplies he wants to buy, later.

During the week they stayed in the show house. They have ordered someone to buy the toddler's school things. Yeonjun had made a big fuss about it. Because he wanted to go to the store and pick them out for himself. He wanted to get the coolest things to be the coolest in his school. However, the only thing they let him choose was a backpack. That his mafia father's minions had brought.