Fussy

[Edited]

Jungkook felt pressure on his chest. He slowly opened his eyes, finding Taehyung's head and Soobin laying on top of it. He smiled at the sight and hugged them both. Closing his eyes then sighed out, despite the weight on his chest he felt like he was floating.

Days have passed since the incident at the dinner table.

And Jungkook has since then been sleeping in Taehyung's room. Sometimes Soobin would also want to sleep with them, and who were they to deny the cute puppy eyes he gave them?

Namjoon has been sending him on a lot of missions. Just so he won't spend as much time with Taehyung. They did get into a couple of fights over it, but Taehyung was always there to stop him before he punched the elder.

He snapped out of his thoughts and opened his eyes when he felt movement beside him. Jungkook smiled as he watched Taehyung caress Soobin's face. Making the baby slowly wake up.

Soobin opened his eyes and yawned. He looked around confused with his short hair going in every which way. The baby moved closer to Taehyung, and the boy sat up and held him. Soobin laid his head on the boy's shoulder as the older one rubbed his back.

Taehyung looked over to Jungkook and smiled before getting up and going to the bathroom. He placed Soobin on his training toilet and washed his face while the baby sat on it in a daze.

Jungkook made the bed and went into the bathroom.

"Mommy, I done," Soobin informed.

Jungkook wiped Soobin's bum as Taehyung was still busy doing his morning routine. He placed the baby on the counter and washed his hands.

They all brushed their teeth. Jungkook and Soobin left Taehyung's room, walking down to the kitchen. As Taehyung checked on his pets and made sure he had pants on before joining the two downstairs.

Taehyung made a simple breakfast. Eggs, bacon, sausage, some coffee, and fresh orange juice for the baby and himself. Once he had finished everyone was already sitting at the dinner table.

As he placed a plate in front of Jungkook, he leaned down and kissed him good morning. Then went to get the cup of juice for Soobin.

The four other men present hid their glares and ate their breakfast.

"We are going to be out for a meeting today." Yoongi looked up from his plate at Taehyung. The boy nodded and helped Soobin eat. "Jungkook's going to be staying with you." Yoongi looked at Jungkook.

They cleaned up and headed towards the door. Waiting for Yoongi as Taehyung fixed his tie and kissed his cheek. Yoongi was the only one who had gotten Taehyung to accept his courting after the dining room incident. He had earned his forgiveness by apologizing and taking care of Soobin when Jungkook or he couldn't. Not to mention that he would wake up earlier than he usually would to take care of Robin and Fluff.

"Bye-bye, dada!" Soobin waved while hiding behind Taehyung's leg.

Yoongi crouched down. "Bye, buddy. Be a good boy today and maybe we can go play later, okay?" The cat-eyed man smiled and ruffled the baby's hair before getting up and leaving.

Taehyung closed the door and looked down at the baby who was looking up at him with big eyes. "What do you wanna do today?"

Soobin thought for a while before he squealed in surprise, as Jungkook suddenly picked him up. "Papa! No, do, meanie!" Soobin hit him on the shoulder and reached over to Taehyung with a big pout formed on his lips.

"Mommy, papa tie out cow-now!" The baby crossed his arms after pointing at the wall.

Taehyung bit his bottom lip before turning to Jungkook with a serious look. "You heard the baby, papa. Timeout corner." Taehyung pointed to the same wall.