UPDATE

I originally planned to take a break for about a month..it ended up being a whole year. I never had that happen before. I remember taking breaks when I first started writing in 2020 but they lasted a week if not two.

I am not sure what it was if it was the stress of voting or the fact that by that time one of my precious boys had left.

I lost motivation and AI played a big part in that. The fact that a computer program could just steal my work did not make me feel well. It made me feel numb to think that all the time, effort, emotions, and thoughts I put into writing my books could be put into those programs, freaked me out.

I have slowly started to write again. But I am still worried. Especially when my biggest book, that's published, is about BTS. The majority of k-pop fans have never been smart or have basic knowledge of anything. I'm an army, I've seen how certain things work around this part of stan culture. But it's scary how dismissive people (in general) have been towards Ai. Not only is it bad for the planet those stupid computers need so much power and often catch on fire. But it is also a danger to society. The nasty things that could be made with that are terrifying. I do not even want to imagine.

And yet everyone who uses it pretends that it's not a big deal.
It is. Very much so. A big deal.

And as an army, I have seen so many people infiltrate the fanbase by calling themselves a "fan", disrespecting bts. This group of men does not like you putting them into those programs. They don't like the weird pictures you generate by stealing their face and body. They do not like the song covers that you do by stealing their voice. They do not like the stalker images and photos you help spread. They hate the freaks that stalk them that you are an apologist for. They dislike those who hate the members of their group. They don't like you at all because you do not respect them or their loved ones.

So, if you cannot respect someone you claim to love and stan. If you cannot hold someone accountable for the things they do wrong and instead find an excuse for them. What chance do I have??

This. It is frustrating. And as much as I would love to upload regularly again. It is difficult to find a reason why.

I love and cherish and appreciate those of you who have waited patiently for me. But I am not going to lie. Uploading a new chapter of any of my books does not look like it will happen soon. However, I do see myself revising my work and making it better for you all to enjoy.

Thanks to those of you who commented, I have realized that through the process of writing my books I may have accidentally messed up my characters and plots.

In 'Sold!' specifically. I know now that the main character seems like it had a big jump in character development instead of the smooth transition I was going for. And that the change has some of you confused (?). So I would like to focus on fixing that. Along with any problems I have with all my books.

Thank you for listening (reading) to my rant. Thank you for being patient.
Thank those of you who haven't fed my stories into Ai.
Thank you for pointing out my grammatical mistakes.
Thank you for reading my stories and being eager for me to update them.

I will be back to writing regularly as before after I finish fixing everything. This I can promise. ♡

- 🍒