Relax

[Edited]

The bus finally arrived at Taehyung's neighborhood, he got off and started walking towards his home. While walking down the street, he bumped into his neighbors who liked going on midnight walks.

"Finally got home from work, Taehyung?" His neighbor questioned.

He gives her a tired smile as her brother pats him on the back. "Yes, Hwasa-ssi. It was a very tiring day today. Hyuna tried to kill me, again." He pouted as the woman and her brother cooed at him.

"Why? What was it with this time?" He huffed and mumbled something under his breath. "What was that?" They all asked, even the little girl.

He sighed. "It was because I stuck out my tongue at her. But in my defense, she had kicked me out of the shop." He said as he picked up the little girl who giggled.

"Tch. That Hyuna is always being so extra. How is your grandmother, by the way?" Hwasa asked quietly knowing it was a hard subject for Taehyung to talk about.

"She says she's fine. But I know that she's still hurting, and she will continue being in pain until they remove the tumor from her spine." He sighed once again as they stopped in front of her house.

They gave him a sad smile. "She's going to be much better after they do the surgery, though. I think they were planning to do it in two weeks or so. They just need to wait until everything that they need arrives." He gave them a genuinely happy smile. Knowing that his grandmother will no longer be suffering after she goes through the procedure.

"We will be praying for everything to go well. Would you want to come over for dinner?" Hwasa said as she walked towards her house door with her daughter in her arms and her brother behind her.

"Thank you, I appreciate it. But I picked up some food before I got here, so I have to decline." They waved goodbye, Taehyung walked over to his house unlocking it, and went inside.

Taking off his shoes he stared into the darkness. He went into the kitchen, turning on the lights and placing the bag on the table before washing his hands and taking out his meal. Thankfully, the food was still warm so he didn't have to wait any longer to eat. He got out a soda to drink along with his burger.

He finished the food. It was a bit upsetting knowing he finished rather quickly. When usually he would take longer to eat, with his grandmother being there to starts conversations. He drank the last drops of soda before gathering everything and throwing it away. Tae went into the living room. He turned on the television and sat down, staring at the screen without really paying attention.

Now that he was home he felt more lonely. The house was quiet except for the noise coming from the television, other than that everything was quiet. All of the house was dark, only the light from the kitchen seeping into the living room.

It was somewhat peaceful for Taehyung. He finally had some time alone to think about everything that was happening in his life. Without someone interrupting his thought process.

Taehyung decided to get up after he finished overthinking the decisions he's made so far in his life. He started clean the house, looking over at the clock on the wall that read: nine-thirty.

He cleaned every room then went to the front door making sure it was locked. He went around making sure the windows were closed along with the back door. After confirming that everything was closed and locked. Tae went upstairs to his room before going to the bathroom.

Filling up the bathtub with water, and making sure he had a towel. He added some sea salt along with lavender-scented essential oil to the running water. Taehyung started striping after turning off the faucet. Once the last piece of clothing touched the floor he walked over to the bathtub and got in slowly. Sitting down on the tub he submerged his head for a few seconds letting his hair get wet.